Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Reprogramming (i) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reprogramming (i) (123 Views)

REPROGRAMMING (ii) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reprogramming (i) by OtsonuMercy: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
I've come to realize that each of us has a personal success and money blueprint already embedded in our subconscious mind.
This blueprint more than anything and everything else combined will determine your financial destiny. How was it formed?.
This blueprint was formed primarily of information or programming you received in the past especially as a young child from
1. What you heard about money, wealth and rich people
2. What you saw when you were young about money, wealth and rich people
3. What you experienced when you were growing up.
Those information affects how you relate with Money now.
Most of us are playing out a money blueprint that we are either not aware of or are, and have been trying to overcome without reasonable measure of success.
This programming or conditioning has nothing to do with your educational or spiritual level, ethnicity or color. It has to do more with your subconscious programming.

To make that expected headway financially, there's a need for reprogramming why?
If your subconscious "financial blueprint" is not "set"for success, nothing you learn, nothing you know and nothing you do will make much of a difference.
T. Harv Eker.
What is the way out?

(1) (Reply)

Business Analysis Live Online Training / 44,000 Pupils Sit For Common Entrance Examination In Kogi Continue Reading At H / UNIBEN Sandwich Resumption Of Academic Activities, See Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.