Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

System Issues - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / System Issues (272 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

System Issues by Newusername(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hello everyone, hope you guys are enjoying your weekend?

To the point, I have an HP pavilion g series laptop that have not been able to power on since April, I I tried removing the battery if it will on, yet it was not coming on. Please computer gurus, what do you think is the problem and how much does it cost to fix the problem. Though I went to a technician yesterday and he said 5500 for fixing it. I need your input guys.

Also, I want to upgrade the laptop also, I mean an overhaul upgrade, how much will it cost also? Thanks

Re: System Issues by Veiniously: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Newusername:
Hello everyone, hope you guys are enjoying your weekend?

To the point, I have an HP pavilion g series laptop that have not been able to power on since April, I I tried removing the battery if it will on, yet it was not coming on. Please computer gurus, what do you think is the problem and how much does it cost to fix the problem. Though I went to a technician yesterday and he said 5500 for fixing it. I need your input guys.

Also, I want to upgrade the laptop also, I mean an overhaul upgrade, how much will it cost also? Thanks
I believe the technician is suppose to tell u the issue before billing. Have u tried changing battery charger, charging port? Their are different issues with pc not booting it might also be the board.
Re: System Issues by Newusername(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Veiniously:
I believe the technician is suppose to tell u the issue before billing. Have u tried changing battery charger, charging port? Their are different issues with pc not booting it might also be the board.

The technician just viewed the laptop and said 5500 like that. grin
For the charger, yes I have a spare charge which I used and also I think the port is working and for the board, I don't really have good knowledge on that. How do I check the board? Thanks for the response.
Re: System Issues by Veiniously: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Newusername:

The technician just viewed the laptop and said 5500 like that. grin
For the charger, yes I have a spare charge which I used and also I think the port is working and for the board, I don't really have good knowledge on that. How do I check the board? Thanks for the response.
it requires opening the system. The board will be the last option because it requires technical know how
Re: System Issues by Newusername(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Veiniously:
it requires opening the system. The board will be the last option because it requires technical know how

Thanks sir. I appreciate your input.

(1) (Reply)

Hp 6720S, Webcam And Bluetooth / ***Sold***TLC Deal Dell Inspiron 5584 / Best Gaming Laptop For Extreme Gamers Under Some Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.