Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit (781 Views)

What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? / How To Effortlessly Break Out Of Addictions / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Our beloved Righteousness2 I salute you. To everyone in the house I greet you.
I need your prayers please, as this masturbation spirit is broken forever. Please remember me in your intercession. May the God of all grace, shine his light upon you and your family, in Jesus Christ our Lord I pray, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Bola146(f): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
The Almighty God is your strength, he will guide you always.
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Goldbw122(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Focus on God and be spiritual minded, and focus on other things.
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Bola146:
The Almighty God is your strength, he will guide you always.
Amen. Thank you
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Omotakins(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Keep out of your life all things that have the capacity to draw you back into it. Cut out secular songs and their videos, consciously abstain from all visual display of nudity and lewdness, keep away romantic movies and sex scenes in a movie. Be very deliberate in doing this. I'm not being legalistic;I'm being practical. Above all, set your consciousness towards your maker via worship, prayer, and studying the bible. I want to believe you've made Jesus your personal Lord and Saviour. His grace is upon you. The chain is broken. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Goldbw122:
Focus on God and be spiritual minded, and focus on other things.
Amen. Thank you
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omotakins:
Keep out of your life all things that have the capacity to draw you back into it. Cut out secular songs and their videos, consciously abstain from all visual display of nudity and lewdness, don't watch romantic movies. I'm not being legalistic;I'm being practical. Above all, set your consciousness towards your maker via worship, prayer, and studying the bible. His grace is upon you. The chain is broken. Congratulations
Amen. Indeed the flesh does nothing good. God bless you.
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Omotakins(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
Jacksparrow7:
Amen. Indeed the flesh does nothing good. God bless you.
There will be moves to draw you back by the devil, don't just give in. If you've been having wet dreams, it will not stop now. They will keep trying to manipulate you through erotic dreams with a view to luring you back into the dirty habit. DO NOT GIVE IN.
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Jacksparrow7:
Our beloved Righteousness2 I salute you. To everyone in the house I greet you.
I need your prayers please, as this masturbation spirit is broken forever. Please remember me in your intercession. May the God of all grace, shine his light upon you and your family, in Jesus Christ our Lord I pray, Amen.
All of the Prayers in the world won't provide you a way around doing what Jesus Christ said to do and that is that you know the Truth so that the Truth can set you free from bondage to sin, including lust - John 8 vs 31 - 44 undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omotakins:
Keep out of your life all things that have the capacity to draw you back into it. Cut out secular songs and their videos, consciously abstain from all visual display of nudity and lewdness, keep away romantic movies and sex scenes in a movie. Be very deliberate in doing this. I'm not being legalistic;I'm being practical. Above all, set your consciousness towards your maker via worship, prayer, and studying the bible. I want to believe you've made Jesus your personal Lord and Saviour. His grace is upon you. The chain is broken. Congratulations
Do you break a chain by adding more chains to your life and situation? undecided

Jesus Christ proposed an even better way of freeing one self from slavery to sin that requires putting into practice that which is anti-sin. I.e. submission to and obedience of The Truth. This He prescribed instead of adding more chains and shackles to an already enslaved existence. He said it is when you Know the Truth that the Truth can then set you free from slavery to sin - John 8 vs 31 - 44 undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Adamgeneral12: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you break a chain by adding more chains to your life and situation? undecided

Jesus Christ proposed an even better way of freeing one self from slavery to sin that requires putting into practice that which is anti-sin. I.e. submission to and obedience of The Truth. This He prescribed instead of adding more chains and shackles to an already enslaved existence. He said it is when you Know the Truth that the Truth can then set you free from slavery to sin - John 8 vs 31 - 44 undecided
I beg you in the name of the LORD, this dude need prayers from his fellow Christian and did give him, so expect you to give him your own advice and prayers too.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

I beg you in the name of the LORD, this dude need prayers from his fellow Christian and did give him, so expect you to give him your own advice and prayers too.
He does not need your prayers or mine... What he needs instead is to accept the Truth of and obey Jesus Christ. undecided

Jesus Christ taught us all that He alone is the way and the only way to overcome sin - disobedience of God's comandments/rules - is to chose obedience of God's commandments instead - John 8 vs 31 - 44 undecided

Please try to carefully read to comprehend Jesus Christ's very own message to you and to all. undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Adamgeneral12: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
He does not need your prayers or mine... What he needs instead is to accept the Truth of and obey Jesus Christ. undecided

Jesus Christ taught us all that He alone is the way and the only way to overcome sin - disobedience of God's comandments/rules - is to chose obedience of God's commandments instead - John 8 vs 31 - 44 undecided

Please try to carefully read to comprehend Jesus Christ's very own message to you and to all. undecided
Little by little he will accept Christ since he knows that he need prayers to back himself up from his bad habit.
Most people started like joke like joke until God arrested them and they are now born again, pastors, prophet, and evangelist.
Na the matter of time,he don come na to dey show am road remain. If you carry am go jump the fence he will get his hand burn,you know say holly spirit no dey welcome sh* t
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Little by little he will accept Christ since he knows that he need prayers to back himself up from his bad habit.
Most people started like joke like joke until God arrested them and they are now born again, pastors, prophet, and evangelist.
Na the matter of time,he don come na to dey show am road remain. If you carry am go jump the fence he will get his hand burn,you know say holly spirit no dey welcome sh* t
I am afraid you have been thoroughly lied to by your Pastors, Prophets and evangelists .... there is no such thing as little by little when it comes to accepting Jesus Christ. You either accept Him or you reject Him... no middle ground in this. undecided

Same with sin... either you obey or you sin... there is no in between with Him, and that is why even Jesus Christ warned that before you enter into the Kingdom of God, you carefully ensure you do so through the narrow gate that leads to true eternity and not through the broad gate that leads to destruction right from the gate - Matthew 7 vs 13- 14. undecided

As for the Spirit of God, He does not inhabit a vessel that is not Holy- free from slavery to sin - so let's not drag Him into this and muddle it all up for to Op in the process. undecided

Just as a child is taught from the moment it is born to obey his parents, in much similar manner God calls on you to begin obeying Him from even before you enter into the Kingdom of God. Sin is a choice much the same as obedience so no matter how many times you pray, you will still have that choice to make every moment of every day. Choose wisely. undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Adamgeneral12: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you have been thoroughly lied to by your Pastors, Prophets and evangelists .... there is no such thing as little by little when it comes to accepting Jesus Christ. You either accept Him or you reject Him... no middle ground in this. undecided

Same with sin... either you obey or you sin... there is no in between with Him, and that is why even Jesus Christ warned that before you enter into the Kingdom of God, you carefully ensure you do so through the narrow gate that leads to true eternity and not through the broad gate that leads to destruction right from the gate - Matthew 7 vs 13- 14. undecided

As for the Spirit of God, He does not inhabit a vessel that is not Holy- free from slavery to sin - so let's not drag Him into this and muddle it all up for to Op in the process. undecided

Just as a child is taught from the moment it is born to obey his parents, in much similar manner God calls on you to begin obeying Him from even before you enter into the Kingdom of God. Sin is a choice much the same as obedience so no matter how many times you pray, you will still have that choice to make every moment of every day. Choose wisely. undecided
Good write up
As my parents guide me,they guide me according to my maturity, from breast feeding to amala,from kindergarten to primary, from primary to secondary na so the thing dey go.
If you don't follow those steps in everything you do,you will end up leading bunch of pretenders.
You go see say your church full with people that you believe that are in Christ but they are not.
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Good write up
As my parents guide me,they guide me according to my maturity, from breast feeding to amala,from kindergarten to primary, from primary to secondary na so the thing dey go.
If you don't follow those steps in everything you do,you will end up leading bunch of pretenders.
You go see say your church full with people that you believe that are in Christ but they are not.
At each and every step of this maturity to speak of, do your parents guide you to obey their rules or to disobey their rules? undecided

Basically, in kindergarten, where you guided to obey or to disobey? undecided
In primary school, where you guided to obey or to disobey? undecided
In secondary school, where you guided to obey or to disobey? undecided

My hope is that you will be honest enough to respond with a 'yes' in all cases so we can move on from this.
And if you are keen to have noticed how, irrespective of the rules that presented themselves the overarching mandate remained that you obey them all. undecided

The same with God. He has given you comandments and caused you obey them. God is not foolish and His laws are such that He knows those who sincerely wish to know His Truth from those who simply want to pretend all day for the sake of pretending. No matter what maturity level you wish to claim, God tells you that the mandate remains that you obey if you want that which He has promised. Simple as that. undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Adamgeneral12: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
At each and every step of this maturity to speak of, do your parents guide you to obey their rules or to disobey their rules? undecided

My hope is that you will be honest enough to respond with a 'yes' in all cases so we can move on from this.
And if you are keen to have noticed how, irrespective of the rules that presented themselves the overarching mandate remained that you obey them all. undecided

The same with God. He has given you comandments and caused you obey them. God is not foolish and His laws are such that He knows those who sincerely wish to know His Truth from those who simply want to pretend all day for the sake of pretending. No matter what maturity level you wish to claim, God tells you that the mandate remains that you obey if you want that which He has promised. Simple as that. undecided
Whether na yes o or no o one thing that sure is that we at times bridge their rules and regulations and when we do,there is three things waiting for us,is either punishment, beating or correction.
Let do it this way,1.did you just become born again or someone show you the way to Christ?
2. Was it instantly that you accept Christ that the Holly Spirit take charge of you?
3. How many people did change from sinner to born again and you knew deep in your heart that yhea those guys are real son of Christ?
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Adamgeneral12: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:

My hope is that you will be honest enough to respond with a 'yes' undecided
Whether na yes o or no o one thing that sure is that we at times bridge their rules and regulations and when we do,there is three things waiting for us,is either punishment, beating or correction.
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Let do it this way,1.did you just become born again or someone show you the way to Christ?
2. Was it instantly that you accept Christ that the Holly Spirit take charge of you?
3. How many people did change from sinner to born again and you knew deep in your heart that yhea those guys are real son of Christ?
1. I made the choice to begin submitting to God's rules in obedience and as I continued to do so, God stepped in to open the door to His Kingdom to me .I.e. i became born-again as a result of my obedience. undecided

2. As Jesus Christ taught you and I, only those who have overcome bondage to sin can become Sons of God, Holy and acceptable vessels for God's own Spirit and that change happens over time and this through continual submission to and obedience of the teachings of Jesus Christ- John 8 vs 31 - 44. undecided

3. Being born-again means one has entered into the Kingdom of God but there are two gates into that Kingdom - the broad gate that leads to destruction and the narrow gate that only a few will find which leads to true life - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14. What this means is that not even all those who are born again belong to Jesus Christ . undecided

The only way to tell those who belong to Jesus Christ from those who do not belong to Jesus Christ is whether they obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ or not. Jesus Christ said, " by their fruits you shall know them..". undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Same with God. When you sin, there are consequences or even curses. And so it is advisable to choose obedience every moment so that eventually, you do not even consider sin(disobedience) an option but an inconvenience. undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Adamgeneral12: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Same with God. When you sin, there are consequences or even curses. And so it is advisable to choose obedience every moment so that eventually, you do not even consider sin(disobedience) an option but an inconvenience. undecided
Who says no punishment if person disobey God?
To just dey over push till the person go fall,na him I dey tell you.
Me eyes don see wee and I don't want anybody eye see the thing I see.
Give them guidelines and watch them follow.
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Who says no punishment if person disobey God?
To just dey over push till the person go fall,na him I dey tell you.
Me eyes don see wee and I don't want anybody eye see the thing I see.
Give them guidelines and watch them follow.
What do you mean by "overpush"? undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Adamgeneral12: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What do you mean by "overpush"? undecided
Say dem no baptize you no? Or no Holly communion?
Say be for you are full in Christ you no go pass through these stage?
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Say dem no baptize you no? Or no Holly communion?
Say be for you are full in Christ you no go pass through these stage?
1. I dropped by a church on the night they had a baptism program just so I could be dipped for baptism, but I never really felt good about that experience because in my heart I knew the pastor was one of the false teachers/prophets Jesus Christ warned against even then. So, I decided to do it over, by getting my niece to help me with baptism in our bathtub. That is the water baptism I live with. undecided

As for communion, I eat that on my own, whenever I want to. undecided

2. The "stages" in Jesus Christ are managed by Jesus Christ Himself and not by you. For example, you dont decide the moment the door into the Kingdom will open for your or when the Spirit of God will come upon you. Jesus Christ Himself decides when you are ready for what. undecided

Our job, and the only thing commands that we continue to do each and every moment of every day , is that we submit to and obey His teachings and commandments, He takes care of the rest. undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Adamgeneral12: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. I dropped by a church on the night they had a baptism program just so I could be dipped for baptism, but I never really felt good about that experience because in my heart I knew the pastor was one of the false teachers/prophets Jesus Christ warned against even then. So, I decided to do it over, by getting my niece to help me with baptism in our bathtub. That is the water baptism I live with. undecided

As for communion, I eat that on my own, whenever I want to. undecided

2. The "stages" in Jesus Christ are managed by Jesus Christ Himself and not by you. For example, you dont decide the moment the door into the Kingdom will open for your or when the Spirit of God will come upon you. Jesus Christ Himself decides when you are ready for what. undecided

Our job, and the only thing commands that we continue to do each and every moment of every day , is that we submit to and obey His teachings and commandments, He takes care of the rest. undecided
Na you dem 4 dey call one man mopol
Na inside house u go do ur baptisma and dey eat Jesus body alone wey be say Christian plenty for area,chaii! No wonder you no understand me.
I arise my case.
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Kobojunkie: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Na you dem 4 dey call one man mopol
Na inside house u go do ur baptisma and dey eat Jesus body alone wey be say Christian plenty for area,chaii! No wonder you no understand me.
I arise my case.
Lol... can you blame me for not trusting those who call themselves Christians by name only, but their every actions say otherwise? undecided

Even God said cursed is a man who puts is trust in another man - and his idea - Jeremiah 17 vs 5. undecided

Fortunately, Jesus Christ made it possible and even commands that we obey Him as individuals and not as groups since the agreement He represents is one between God and individuals, not nations or groups. And each man will have his works judged at the end as well. undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Adamgeneral12: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Lol... can you blame me for not trusting those who say they are Christians by name but their every actions say otherwise? undecided

Fortunately, Jesus Christ made it possible and even commands that we obey Him as individuals and not as groups since the agreement He represents is one between God and individuals, not nations or groups. And each man will have his works judged at the end as well. undecided
Blam ke! I understand more than you do.kobojunkie,man pikin eye don see oo I no blam you at all. But you need to at least find one good church dey go now
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Blam ke! I understand more than you do.kobojunkie,man pikin eye don see oo I no blam you at all. But you need to at least find one good church dey go now
Those of you who attend your churches are instead guaranteeing yourselves a one way ticket to Hell by your submission to the doctrines and traditions of men preached there in the name of God. If you don't believe it, read what Jesus Christ said such doctrines do to those who imbibe them in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14. undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Omotakins(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Have you ever been under the bondage of masturbation? What are the chains you are talking about?
Re: Please I Need Your Prayers As I Break Out Of This Masturbation Spirit by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omotakins:
Have you ever been under the bondage of masturbation? What are the chains you are talking about?
Is masturbation a "special" type of sin bondage that you suppose submission and obedience, as ordered by Jesus Christ Himself, cannot cut it? undecided

Jesus Christ did not come to give anyone meaningless rules such as "Cut out secular songs and their videos", "consciously abstain from all visual display of nudity and lewdness", "keep away romantic movies and sex scenes in a movie". These rules are nothing but more chains/shackles that only drive you deeper into the clutches of sin itself. undecided

Instead, Jesus Christ came to help free us from such chains and from sin itself and as He declared it is only those who submit to and obey the Truth that will be set free from slavery to sin by the Truth - John 8 vs 31 - 44 undecided

(1) (Reply)

Download)the Law Of The Seasons By Apostle Joshua Selman (5,september 2021) / The Black Moors Of Europe / 25 Signs Of A False Prophet - By Apostle Joseph Udoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.