Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

How Can I Start Preparing For Java Certification? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Start Preparing For Java Certification? (118 Views)

Java Certification Course / Daily Routine Study Time-table To Start Preparing For ICAN Exam / Core JAVA Certification Oriented Training At Futurepoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Start Preparing For Java Certification? by juliahendry121: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
To start preparing for the Java certification, it is important to check their website and see the exam schedules. This will help you determine whether you have ample time for preparation. On average, 1 to 3 months for preparation would suffice.
Having known that, it is critical to read the Oracle Java 8 documentation. Yes, read it like a book. You can also check out textbooks that explain clearly the concepts you need to understand to pass the certification exam. If you prefer videos, you can search for an online Java programming course that provides adequate preparation for the exams.
Finally, you should take mock tests prior to the exam. This way, you have a feel of what to expect on the D-day, dispelling any kind of fear.

More info:
https://qr.ae/pGwFXQ

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Class For Foreigners And Diaspora. / Will 220 be enough To Study Law In Uniben / Search Engine Optimization Consulting Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.