Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

??? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ??? (8678 Views)

Is Kigali, Rwanda The Most Beautiful Capital City In Africa? Photo / Police Truck Involved In Fatal Road Accident, Officer Dies In The Process.Photos / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ??? by Richdee1(m): 1:44am On Aug 03, 2021
Hadampson:
Yeah brother.. How's the travel plans going?!

@emboldened.. Not bad, you smiley

We dey push am. This Japa dream must come to reality

1 Like

Re: ??? by Hadampson(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Richdee1:

We dey push am. This Japa dream must come to reality

For sure.. We must japa grin

While working on the travel plans, try to be learning some skills oo

Wonderful morning to you brother

2 Likes

Re: ??? by manneger2: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2021
iamadonis2:

OP the German Embassy there asked you to open blocked account?
They will ask, German Embassy must ask for block account or sponsorship letter
Re: ??? by manneger2: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2021
Limassol:
Do you agree that the few bad eggs are a tiny minority? 10/100: meaning for every ten bad Nigerians there are 90 good and law abiding ones, if so, isn't it unfair and silly to make blanket statements such as this regarding all Nigerians?
The present Nigeria that we have now in a scale of 100, 90 are bad, the rate some Nigerians find money is alarming, if 90 percent of Nigeria don't abuse system we are good naa, bro Nigeria is very bad, my country people are wicked.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ??? by Cregiank: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2021
I'm not really sure OP is in Germany. This is just a strategy to gain youtube subscribers. But he is definitely in Rwanda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ??? by tundeblack: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2021
Pls email me in tundeblack1@yahoo.com

quote author=4everEdward post=104329271]

Either student or business [/quote]
Re: ??? by nwadikeokey11: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2021
manneger2:

Brother u too should shut up, the guy is actually right, there are certain information you should conceal from some Nigerians, because once they find out they will abuse it, some Nigerians are pathetic, they will now go there and mess every thing and the system that was working for good ones will stop because of some stupid Nigerians, so baring such information on public forum is not good that's what I think.
Agreed with you bro, but don't worry, Rwanda isn't a loose country like Nigeria, our people over there will tell you. You just don't dare misbehave or try to mess up their system, u will always be caught and trust me u will be thrown into jail and completely forgotten. So our people are not comfortable with that that's why u cant find them many there, they prefer Kenya and Uganda cos those ones systems are compromised, unlike Rwanda that still maintain high level of security, if not the best in Africa. Paul Kagame no dey laugh at all, some times he doesn't even take prisoner, hope u know what that means? Him no send o. So any one that thinks he or she could mess up Rwandan system will have his or herself to blame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ??? by nwadikeokey11: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2021
Cregiank:
I'm not really sure OP is in Germany. This is just a strategy to gain youtube subscribers. But he is definitely in Rwanda.
You are absolutely right bro, he isn't any where near German border and he is not even in Kigali again. May be his money don finish in Kigali so he ran away to go hide himself in one village like that then hoping to raise some money through his youtube subscribers but unfortunately to him now wey his secret don leak I'm very sure that instead of gaining more subscribers he will loose even the few he has. Price of lies and deception, he wanted to become a blogger by all means even wen he doesn't have what it takes to do so and not ready to humble himself and learn sincerely from those who knows the job. God help him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ??? by 4everEdward(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
He is bro, he was in Rwanda for about six months schooling but got visa to travel to Germany, so he is in Germany now. This one no bi nairaland deceit and lies, but one thing i dont like is his ways of not really detailing any thing on his thread but prefer to force people to watch his videos. This has bin his ways in all his thread and i find that not comfortable, even the so call videos nothing dey inside them. He should create a youtube page and stop this his style, it doesn't look good to me.

I’m sorry about that, when I see a lot of PM’s I Don’t even know where to start to talk again

1 Like

Re: ??? by nwadikeokey11: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
4everEdward:

I’m sorry about that, when I see a lot of PM’s I Don’t even know where to start to talk again
Get the hell outta here you bloody liar and deceiver. Your many lies have given you up. You really think you could easily deceive those far intelligent, exposed, well traveled and more educated than you with that your little brain and half backed education? Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: ??? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hadampson:

Yes, that's the advantage smiley
Hadam between Norway and Germany which country dey OK pass
Re: ??? by nwadikeokey11: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Norway of course, by far. The problem is that its almost impossible to enter Norway now with ur Nigerian passport. Norway is the best country in Europe and amongst the best 3 in the world to live in now.

1 Like

Re: ??? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Norway of course, by far. The problem is that its almost impossible to enter Norway now with ur Nigerian passport. Norway is the best country in Europe and amongst the best 3 in the world to live in now.
I been day reason Norway too
But E be like say na only student visa person fit enter..
Re: ??? by NiklauseFred(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hadampson:
@NiklauseFred and Richdee1

seedorfy134 and Brawlscartel want to join the crew. Hope the form hasn't finished yet ?!

No boss
They are in already.
Re: ??? by nwadikeokey11: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

I been day reason Norway too
But E be like say na only student visa person fit enter..
Even the student visa still get denied quite often. Even wen u use Schengen visa gotten from another Schengen country to try to enter Norway as a Nigeria passport holder u still get refused and sent back to the country u are coming from at the point of entry. So e no easy at all to enter Norway as a Nigeria passport holder o.
Re: ??? by Hadampson(m): 7:09am On Aug 04, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Well, both countries are very okay for future immigrants. They offer good standard of living with lot of benefits but if I'm given an opportunity to choose, I'd go for Germany because of the following reasons

1) Germany is the powerhouse of Europe and its economy is largely built on manufacturing while Norway is an oil based economy with little manufacturing sector. An economy based on oil and gas isn't reliable to me. In short, Germany offers better job opportunities

2) In terms of weather, you will agree with me that Germany is better unless if you are the type that love snow.

3) In Germany, you get 18 months to search for jobs and if you are able to see one, then you are on your way to becoming a permanent resident. As for Norway, you are given 1 year with stringent conditions.

4) Cost of living in Norway is outrageous. No doubt Norway is the second most costly country to live in the whole world after Switzerland.

5) Germany is more diverse than Norway. You will make friends easily and integrate faster in Germany

Norway is one of the richest and most prosperous countries in the world. Very beautiful country with breathtaking landscape and nature. They have great economy with oil and sea food exploration being the major strength of the economy. But I'd choose Germany one million times over Norway cool

12 Likes

Re: ??? by Hadampson(m): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2021
nwadikeokey11:

By far ke
I will even choose Sweden over Norway anytime anyday

Bandeco, what do you think sir?
Re: ??? by Hadampson(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2021
NiklauseFred:

No boss
They are in already.

Good to hear that
Wonderful morning brother smiley

It's saddening that our crew is getting bigger but only one person has japa cry

1 Like

Re: ??? by NiklauseFred(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2021
Hadampson:

Good to hear that
Wonderful morning brother smiley

It's saddening that our crew is getting bigger but only one person has japa cry

Swears
I thought about this yesterday too but I believe it's a matter of time and everything will fall into place.

Better days ahead bro cool
Re: ??? by NiklauseFred(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2021
Hadampson:

Well, both country is very okay for future immigrants. They are both offer good standard of living with lot of benefits but if I'm given an opportunity to choose, I'd go for Germany because of the following reasons

1) Germany is the powerhouse of Europe and its economy is largely built on manufacturing while Norway is an oil based economy with little manufacturing sector. An economy based on oil and gas isn't reliable to me. In short, Germany offers better job opportunities

2) In terms of weather, you will agree with me that Germany is better unless if you are the type that love snow.

3) In Germany, you get 18 months to search for jobs and if you are able to see one, then you are on your way to becoming a permanent resident. As for Norway, you are given 1 year with stringent conditions.

4) Cost of living in Norway is outrageous. No doubt Norway is the second most costly country to live in the whole world after Switzerland.

5) Germany is more diverse than Norway. You will make friends easily and integrate faster in Germany

Norway is one of the richest and most prosperous countries in the world. Very beautiful country with breathtaking landscape and nature. They have great economy with oil and sea food exploration being the major strength of the economy. But I'd choose Germany one million times over Norway cool

You don talk am finish.
Norway is only good for vacation if you have the money.

1 Like

Re: ??? by Liodins: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2021
iamadonis2:
The only thing I want to tell OP is I love how he worked underground and long term to achieve one simple goal. And the work continues...

You’re an MVP

Did the German Embassy in Rwanda ask you to open a block account with over €10k like they tell all of us applying from Naija?
This is a normal requirement to applying for student visa. Your location won't change any of the requirements
Re: ??? by lkillbrokehoes: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Cregiank:
How sure are you
Re: ??? by NotaMod: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Limassol:
you are a fool. Some of us have known this route for quiet a long time. You should be ashamed of yourself for urging op to conceal vital information from his country men. You want to leave the goddamn country hence your presence on travel section but you don't want thesame for others, can you see how extremely wicked you are? Why are you doing this? Does it benefit you in anyway? Your behaviour is DISGRACEFULL!

grin grin. See this ewu. You come carry mata personal.
Abeg rest.

The question is if you've known the route tey tey, why haven't you used it? Oniro oloshi

Some of us in travel section don't live in Nigeria. We just like to come to travel section because that's really all we use nairaland for and remind ourselves the time we were hustling for visa grin grin. God wey do am for us go do am for you too. Your American dream go gel las-las so you no go dey take things personal grin

1 Like

Re: ??? by ChristoBam: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
4everEdward:

I use my first transcript to apply for Bonn University in Germany ??
You know the language?
Re: ??? by nwadikeokey11: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=Hadampson post=104407965]

By far ke
I will even choose Sweden over Norway anytime anyday

Bandeco, what do you think sir?[/quote That's ur choice, sir, but for me I will go for Norway a million times. Germany is battling to keep their country from bin overran by immigrants but u can't say that of Norway. Agreed Norway is very strict with their immigration laws and rules but then that is so, so as to keep their country from bin overtaken by immigrants, especially the illegal ones. Norway is in the category of Australia and Canada wen it comes to the best country to migrate and become rich easily through legitimate works. Norway is unarguably the best country in Europe for now. The only problem with Norway is their strict on immigration laws which prevent immigrants from having easy access to the county. U know as well as I do that no top rich countries if the world is loose on their immigration laws and rules. U even talk about Sweden over Norway? Lol. That shows u either have never traveled outside Nigeria before or perhaps u are looking for a country that's so loose on their immigration laws, and if that's wat u meant, then I give it to Sweden, cos is far so very easy to migrate there than it is to migrate to Norway, apart from that there's absolutely no area u can compare Sweden to Norway oga. Sweden whose youths of it's citizens are suffering cos of no work u want to compare to Norway and even said it is better dan Norway? Oga talk wetin u know abeg. Even if u had not traveled before at least u could use google and make some research on the both countries and others before commenting, and don't just comment cos u see that others are commenting. Well, Germany and Sweden are ur choice but for me, Norway all the way. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ??? by tonididdy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
OP your for enjoy Germany small before you come dey burst your cover like this.

You are in advanced country, be careful what you say online.

That aside, it's unfair what Nigerians have to go through to get visas. So unfair, other countries don't suffer this much.

GL man
Re: ??? by oke48(m): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: ??? by samuel19222(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
4everEdward:

. Damnnn niggarrr issoright you're doing well, but you no suppose to delete your earlier post. The internet is a small place, I have all of your post wey you don erase for here, very bad but I salute you sha, nice iq you got

1 Like

Re: ??? by Hadampson(m): 12:28am On Aug 05, 2021
NiklauseFred:

You don talk am finish.
Norway is only good for vacation if you have the money.

I swear down grin

I don't really like Scandinavia that much
Re: ??? by Hadampson(m): 12:46am On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=nwadikeokey11 post=104429359][/quote]

Well, different people have different interests. Norway is good, it has higher GDP per capital, less crime rate, higher wages, etc but it is not the best EU country to immigrate for an average Nigerian.

Comparing Germany with Norway is like comparing South Africa with Seychelles.

Seychelles ranks high in most positive indexes but you as an African will choose South Africa over Seychelles. Why?! Cos South Africa has lot of things to offer than Seychelles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.s.a Immigrant Visa{legal Permanent Resident}enquiries / ( Hot, Hot Video ) Nigerian Dance Club / Schooling In Cyprus For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.