Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Info - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Info (237 Views)

Nysc 2019 Batch C' Important Info / Imo State Corpers Gather Here For Info By Harrison Emu / Join Osogbo NYSC Whatsapp Group To Get Info, Meet & Hook Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Info by koleshky1: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Are you a graduate? Are you interested in learning skills that will make you stand out during job interview? Are you willing to learn and get certified in online courses that will boost your CV? If yes drop your phone number or inbox me. You can get info on free and paid trainings and even get a certificate from my organization if you demonstrate proficiency in any of the online courses to boost your CV.
Consult me on the following:
• Safety and Quality training
• Web development
• SAP
• Ethical Hacking
• AutoCad
• Process Engineering
• Six sigma
• Worldwide recognized masters in solar systems
• Robotics
• MBA and Msc online
• CCNA,A+ and N+
• Course for those in warehouse and logistics
• Graphics design
• Animation
• Management and Leadership
• PMP
• Softskills like Excel, powerpoint, and presentation skills
• Language learning
• Entrepreneur Skill acquisition (solar, CCTV, Access control, web development, Electric fence, online and onsite autospray, auto-electrician,automechanics trainings etc.)
• CV revamp and submission service.
• Digital marketing
• And lot more.
**My organization can give certificates to boost your CV when you demonstrate proficiency in any of the online courses.

Call US 08166148195, 08141630543

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Gadget / Nysc Relocation / From Warri To Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.