Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,278 members, 7,849,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Discourage My Suicide Plot - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Discourage My Suicide Plot (139 Views)

Do Not Let ASUU Strike Discourage You From Learning And Earning! / First Class Uniben Student Commits Suicide / 5 Reasons A Low GPA Shouldn’t Discourage You From Applying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discourage My Suicide Plot by LiveLifeHub(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2021
DISCOURAGE MY SUICIDE PLOT

An ugly incident happened that shook a social forum last week. It was about the suicide case of a thirteen (13) years old female pupil. When I saw the news I was taken aback because I wonder what could have caused the young student to have committed such act. But after a critical look at the incident (by analysing the suicide note) and coupled with various encountered I had with students who had suicidal plot, I deemed it important to write on it.

Parents, be mindful of how you speak to your wards about their poor academic performance. Those demeaning, negative, and abusive words used on them will never bring the desired change, they obviously worsen not just their academic performance but also their psychological stability as those words drown them into the ocean of despair and failure. Rather, they need encouragement, hope, and constructive measures that can enhance their learning.

Teacher, never neglect the weak ones in class, give them that sense of belonging that boost confidence which aids learning. Manage the class and prevent them being looked down on by their colleagues. Be the shoulder the weak student can rely and rest on for their success (not through malpractice), and never abuse their trust.

Student, desist from the barbaric act of making fun of your mate or fellow within and outside the classroom. A good student would rather render help and support for those who are seemingly weaker.

To you contemplating or planning suicide due to failure and depression caused by your uncaring parents, careless teachers and annoying mates. That you fail does not mean you are a failure, and that people around you are not caring shouldn’t weigh you down. The truth is that you are loved even by those people but they are just ignorant on how to be of help. So, suicide is never the solution, erase such thought that want you to give up on yourself and truncate your great future.
www.goldeneducationalhub.school.blog
https://www.facebook.com/108986284798208/posts/112798591083644/?app=fbl

(1) (Reply)

Franco/ae-funai Pg Scholarship Partnership: Another Two Staff Complete Studies I / Usmanu Danfodiyo University Bans Final Year Sign-out Activities / Essay Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.