Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Wordpress Developer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Wordpress Developer Needed (697 Views)

In Need Of A Good Wordpress Developer. / Young Wordpress Developer Living In Ikeja / Wordpress Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Developer Needed by PayCircle: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
I need a good wordpress developer with better knowledge of Woocommerce who can customized wordpress website professionally.

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Developer Needed by fnep2smooth(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
PayCircle:
I need a good wordpress developer with better knowledge of Woocommerce who can customized wordpress website professionally.
Inbox me ...... 0 7 0 3 1 6 3 3 7 7 8

I have samples to show.
Thanks
Re: Wordpress Developer Needed by Mrchusenvessel(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Https://wa,me/2349013185850
Re: Wordpress Developer Needed by kacy05(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Call / WhatsApp me: 08162838449.. I am very good in Wordpress development
Re: Wordpress Developer Needed by ProGSM(m): 1:20am On Aug 09, 2021
What are you trying to do. I can help out!

ZERO SEVEN ZERO -SIX SIX FOUR FOUR - SEVEN NINE SEVEN NINE

Thank you!
Re: Wordpress Developer Needed by 9jatrends: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2021
Guys pls stay away from this guy. He is a pure time waster always spamming Nairaland with Non existing jobs
Re: Wordpress Developer Needed by Marinad: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
contact the professionals
Re: Wordpress Developer Needed by oliverwrites: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
9jatrends:
Guys pls stay away from this guy. He is a pure time waster always spamming Nairaland with Non existing jobs

You did this same thing to me. Basically whenever you go to an interview and you are considered not good enough you go about trying to rubbish people.

Making it in life will be extremely difficult for you with this attitude.

It is not a coincidence that what you are doing to this guy's trend is exactly the same thing you did to me.

I challenge you to screenshot our conversations and post the article you wrote for me so people will be the judge. Go on, do it, show that I scammed you for real.

(1) (Reply)

Tyrone’s Unblocked Games || 5 Facts Everyone Needs To Know / Please Which Tech Skill Should I Learn / Mobile Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.