Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Does Posting Free Ads Really Work To Get Sales? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Posting Free Ads Really Work To Get Sales? (178 Views)

Grow Your Website With Free Ads Campaigns / How Guest Posting Can Help You In 2019 / Does Posting Full Blog Content On A Forum Violates Adsense Policy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Posting Free Ads Really Work To Get Sales? by Goreviewrite(m): 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
I am personally not a fan of push button solutions, often many of the submissions either fail or fall off the page very quickly. I am a fan however of free classifieds but I do it the old fashioned manual submission way.

I'd say that some of them still work. The ad copy of course is key, and even more so is the title.

Craigslist is still good for posting ads up. I actually need to get back into posting some myself for my sites.

Another good one is classifiedads (I've used them a few times and had some sales as a result). They're free or you can span several areas or cities for cheap.

And USFreeAds is still pretty good as well, though with them, I think they're better when you pay a bit for their featured services. I've had a few sales from them as well.

So yes, they do still work, you just have to get that adcopy going well and get them to click on that ad. Hey, after all, the more places you get your info and site out there to, the better chance you have of making a sale or two or more!

for valid leads and traffic, have to find popular Classified websites, like craigslist, you can post free Classified in some section while some are paid but great chance for valid leads and traffic.

You want to get access to my untapped traffic I used to generate unlimited affiliate commissions sale

>>> https:///3tZgPNF <<<<

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Verification Case / Headmaster Narrates How TB Joshua Contributed To Rescue Of Niger Pupils / If You Know How To Set Up Funnel On Soft Link, ... Your Service Is needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.