Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (687 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2021
Re: . by Cronus1: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
Deseo:
You mailed me. Why?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Cronus1:

You mailed me. Why?

Needed to confirm a scammer you mentioned earlier. I've confirmed he's a scammer though, so no need to reply. The number 08021858766 is everywhere.
Re: . by Cronus1: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Deseo:

Needed to confirm a scammer you mentioned earlier. I've confirmed he's a scammer though, so no need to reply. The number 08021858766 is everywhere.
Do you know the statement "internet never forgets" is a fact? I can actually see all the post you edited because every post on every account goes into an archive.

So Mr Scammer, why did you mail me?

Re: . by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
That's the post that led the guy to send me a message, so I deleted it and left only one. It's not hidden. Oh, I'm a Lady.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Cronus1:

Do you know the statement "internet never forgets" is a fact? I can actually see all the post you edited because every post on every account goes into an archive.

So Mr Scammer, why did you mail me?

Waiting for your apology. Coz deleting a post for my own safety after someone tried to scam me is not wrong. In that scam thread, you're the one who said they cloned your account and the guy demanded my NL password, I gave him a wrong one to see his reaction. I mailed you to know more about the person. Like I said, no need anymore, since I already confirmed myself from others.
Still waiting for your apology.
Re: . by Cronus1: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
Deseo:

Waiting for your apology. Coz deleting a post for my own safety after someone tried to scam me is not wrong. In that scam thread, you're the one who said they cloned your account and the guy demanded my NL password, I gave him a wrong one to see his reaction. I mailed you to know more about the person. Like I said, no need anymore, since I already confirmed myself from others.
Still waiting for your apology.
He ran his scam by either pretending as the one to give loans or the one seeking loan. One of the now deleted post on your account is directly seeking loan with an humongous return for the person who grant him the loan.

Were you the one who made the post or him, or did you quote that post?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Cronus1:

He ran his scam by either pretending as the one to give loans or the one seeking loan. One of the now deleted post on your account is directly seeking loan with an humongous return for the person who grant him the loan.

It was I who made the post seeking loan. I made more than one post actually, though out of fear I deleted all but one. He had this UBA bank shirt and a fair guy as dp. Told me he would give me and started demanding regulatory ID, dob, NL password, BVN, NEPA bill, and so many others. That's when I googled the number and saw his number on the scam thread. I saw you there and sent you a mail immediately, you didn't reply so I just checked other people's report and got the answer I needed.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
Cronus1:

Is 10% after three months so huge though? The post is still there o. I left one open. I never thought scammers do microlending too, but it seems he is an ID thief.
Re: . by Cronus1: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Deseo:
That's the post that led the guy to send me a message, so I deleted it and left only one. It's not hidden. Oh, I'm a Lady.
Alright, sorry for that. I thought he was the one. I have busted several of his accounts that he uses in scamming people. Mostly, when he knows he is busted, he quickly edits all his posts.

1 Like

Re: . by Cronus1: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Deseo:

Is 10% after three months so huge though? The post is still there o. I left one open. I never thought scammers do microlending too, but it seems he is an ID thief.
Yeah, he specifies in identity theft and scams. I think he sells those stolen IDs on darkweb.

Can you send screenshot of the messages he sent you? Those can help save another victim. I need to know the new accounts he is using now.
Re: . by Cronus1: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Deseo:

It was I who made the post seeking loan. I made more than one post actually, though out of fear I deleted all but one. He had this UBA bank shirt and a fair guy as dp. Told me he would give me and started demanding regulatory ID, dob, NL password, BVN, NEPA bill, and so many others. That's when I googled the number and saw his number on the scam thread. I saw you there and sent you a mail immediately, you didn't reply so I just checked other people's report and got the answer I needed.
Sorry once more. I thought he was the one. So many people have given him their Nairaland accounts. So he now have access to old accounts.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Cronus1:

Yeah, he specifies in identity theft and scams. I think he sells those stolen IDs on darkweb.

Can you send screenshot of the messages he sent you? Those can help save another victim. I need to know the new accounts he is using now.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: . by Cr0nus1: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
[quote author=Deseo post=104754639][/quote]you can't fool everybody @ same time
Re: . by Cronus1: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Deseo:

I am even scared of NL now. I've met good people here, but this one is scary. The guy on his dp may even be a random pic he took from someone's DP.
Sure, the picture is not his.

(1) (Reply)

TOKUNBO Inverter Batteries, Inverter And Solar Panels Up For Grab / Urgent Request-self Contained Room And Parlour / Plots Of Land In Ikorodu(olomu Village)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.