Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ... (1094 Views)

In Search Of A Male Companion In Ibada / I Need A Man For A Serious Relationship / I Need A Responsible Man For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Misstearious(f): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: ... by Goldbw122(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Good luck

1 Like

Re: ... by illicit(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
PM
Re: ... by hybrid11(m): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
All the best on your search

1 Like

Re: ... by thorpido(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
Put up a picture on your profile.It would help.
Re: ... by Aminobrown(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Guy u harsh o, d babe dey onli voice her mind na, Haba!
Re: ... by Misstearious(f): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
richmanrichard:
pipul with their selfishness .you are fat and dont want any man to disturb your gluttony but you want a tall-at-least 6feet man.Y not also accept short men too? abi your mama dey mould me? mtsheew!

Relax , life is not that hard.

5 Likes

Re: ... by richmanrichard: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
Misstearious:

Re: ... by Misstearious(f): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
richmanrichard:

I mean, I only wrote what I wanted. I wasn't Insultive or trying to talk down on anyone.
Yet you went on to call me a glutton. How respectful.
I'm 6"1, I'm quite tall I don't think I would want to be with someone who's not so tall.
You really should do better. This might be a faceless forum but it wouldn't cost you shit to be nice. Y'all don't always have to bring on your savage attitude. Trust me it's not that hard.

8 Likes

Re: ... by richmanrichard: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Misstearious:

pity our men!

Re: ... by CountVersailles(f): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
richmanrichard:
pipul with their selfishness .you are fat and dont want any man to disturb your gluttony but you want a tall-at-least 6feet man.Y not also accept short men too? abi your mama dey mould me? mtsheew!
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ... by CountVersailles(f): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Misstearious:
So I decided to try nairaland to see if I would get lucky.

I am in my early twenties , I am an introvert and plus size( let's be clear on this). I have a well paying job and I can take care of myself so you don't have to worry about my financial needs.

*I'm hoping to find a man who's within the age range of 28_40 , should be at least 6ft tall and with a good source of income.
*It's better if you live in Lagos, Osun or Ibadan.
*Please know how to express your emotions. I also don't want boring men, know how to converse and Be patient.
*He should be straight and not Bi-sexual
*Be over your Ex. I am not willing to be a rebound.
*Be a sincere plus size lover, not the one who tries to transform me into a slimmer girl.

PS: we need to have some sort of understanding before planing to meet up. It'll take a while to meetup.

If this is you , please send a Pm. I cannot wait to get to know you .
You shouldn't be plus-size if you are in your early twenties. You really should watch what you eat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by richmanrichard: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
CountVersailles:
grin grin grin grin
ppl whom live in glass hauz shud not walk arnd naked.
Re: ... by richmanrichard: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Misstearious:

I mean, I only wrote what I wanted. I wasn't Insultive or trying to talk down on anyone.
Yet you went on to call me a glutton. How respectful.
I'm 6"1, I'm quite tall I don't think I would want to be with someone who's not so tall.
You really should do better. This might be a faceless forum but it wouldn't cost you shit to be nice. Y'all don't always have to bring on your savage attitude. Trust me it's not that hard.
so if i be short man now i go dey smile if i finish reading this your must-have job qualification? women make una dey fear God.
Re: ... by TheLoanGuy: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
CountVersailles:

You shouldn't be plus-size if you are in your early twenties. You really should watch what you eat.
But if she's 6ft+ then I think it is balanced out, I'm sure she should be in the normal BMI range. So it's all good.

7 Likes

Re: ... by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:09am On Aug 12, 2021
richmanrichard:
pipul with their selfishness .you are fat and dont want any man to disturb your gluttony but you want a tall-at-least 6feet man.Y not also accept short men too? abi your mama dey mould men? mtsheew!
But why is your own Are you short ? Coz its like you took it to heart

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:15am On Aug 12, 2021
Misstearious:

I am in my early twenties , I am an introvert and plus size( let's be clear on this). I have a well paying job and I can take care of myself so you don't have to worry about my financial needs.

*I'm hoping to find a man who's within the age range of 28_40 , should be at least 6ft tall and with a good source of income.
*Please know how to express your emotions. I also don't want boring men, know how to converse and Be patient.
*Be a sincere plus size lover, not the one who tries to transform me into a slimmer girl.

PS: we need to have some sort of understanding before planing to meet up. It'll take a while to meetup.

Good luck , if you find tell me so I can try my own , I too dey fear online ppl ,they can be wonderful ,let my ppl not use my fine pishur and do "she was last see...." Mba it fitn't happen
Re: ... by Misstearious(f): 2:42am On Aug 12, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Good luck , if you find tell me so I can try my own , I too dey fear online ppl ,they can be wonderful ,let my ppl not use my fine pishur and do "she was last see...." Mba it fitn't happen

grin grin I understand your fears . This world is quite scary.
Re: ... by richmanrichard: 2:59am On Aug 12, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

But why is your own Are you short ? Coz its like you took it to heart
hahaha! baba 4get my rabba.i am a bit taller than d op if we go by what she wrote of her Height.So by naija standard i no dey short.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2021
There are some certain reasons why I dont bring up opinions or what I desire for here why? Cause there are a lot of barboons in human skin here . just take a look at what a niggar typed up there..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by nurain150(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2021
Why are you guys like this now
Re: ... by nurain150(m): 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Misstearious:

Sorry about that you made a choice of ideal man you want. But mostly most times you will have to go by the reality.
There is a lot of savage on nairaland so don't take it to heart
Re: ... by Misstearious(f): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
There are some certain reasons why I dont bring up opinions or what I desire for here why? Cause there are a lot of barboons in human skin here . just take a look at what a niggar typed up there..

Zini it's Nairaland. Everyone is savage on here. I know better than to let some dumb ass get to me.
Re: ... by Misstearious(f): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
nurain150:

Sorry about that you made a choice of ideal man you want. But mostly most times you will have to go by the reality.
There is a lot of savage on nairaland so don't take it to heart

Yeah I get it jare. Thank you.
Re: ... by slevan: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Let's do this.

Misstearious:

Re: ... by prettysassygirl(f): 4:29am On Aug 13, 2021
richmanrichard:
pity our men!
Mumu boy. If you don't meet up with the criteria please move on and stop crying more than the bereaved. Plus I have a bit of advice for you, her being plus size is definitely not something to be mocked so pls get sense. Only God knows how you look and you are here trying to make jest of someone.

2 Likes

Re: ... by richmanrichard: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
prettysassygirl:

Mumu boy. If you don't meet up with the criteria please move on and stop crying more than the bereaved. Plus I have a bit of advice for you, her being plus size is definitely not something to be mocked so pls get sense. Only God knows how you look and you are here trying to make jest of someone.
Yes orobo
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2021
prettysassygirl:

Re: ... by michmd1: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2021
Howdy @Misstearious
I'm new here so I don't know how this platform really works (@PM).
I read some of your entries @ plus size barbie and she definitely sounds like a charm. I'd love to connect further.
I'm averse to dropping my WhatsApp number on a public space but if you do see this message, send me a mail- michoniru@gmail.com.
Ciao,
Mich
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Hooking Up Game-blind Dates. / Sweet Hot Girl 4 Intimacy / Sugar Mamas? Guys Pls Read My Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.