Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Who Is The Almighty? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Almighty? (1163 Views)

Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! / How Mighty Is The Almighty God? / If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Almighty? by haekymbahd(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
I have been hearing a lot from christians saying that Jesus was Almighty God who came to the earth.

1 Corinthians 15

27 For He [the Father] has put all things in subjection under His [Christ's] feet. But when it says, All things are put in subjection [under Him], it is evident that He [Himself] is excepted Who does the subjecting of all things to Him.(D)

28 However, when everything is subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will also subject Himself to [the Father] Who put all things under Him, so that God may be all in all [be everything to everyone, supreme, the indwelling and controlling factor of life].

Will every knee bow at the mention of Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Almighty? by vybzkartel: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
haekymbahd:
I have been hearing a lot from christians say that Jesus was Almighty God who came to the earth.

1 Corinthians 15

27 For He [the Father] has put all things in subjection under His [Christ's] feet. But when it says, All things are put in subjection [under Him], it is evident that He [Himself] is excepted Who does the subjecting of all things to Him.(D)

28 However, when everything is subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will also subject Himself to [the Father] Who put all things under Him, so that God may be all in all [be everything to everyone, supreme, the indwelling and controlling factor of life].

Jesus is God and Man . The man Jesus is subject to the God Jesus

No controversy (1 Timothy 3:16)

Jesus is God who is Spirit in flesh
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
haekymbahd:
I have been hearing a lot from christians saying that Jesus was Almighty God who came to the earth.

1 Corinthians 15

from your direct analysis, it seems many persons, are beginning to understand they have been deceived with this triune)/Trinity lies, but are finding it hard to let go of age long lies. Jesus is not Almighty God JEHOVAH, they are different, but work hand in hand, JEHOVAH is greater than Jesus
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by Greatzeus(m): 3:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Op,I know you created this thread for argument sake,your friends are coming soon for the attacks and counter attacks grin. While you guys are at it just remember some folks over there in sane civilized society are already spending summer in space, building lightspeed trains, foldable bridges,and advancing technology in the most unbelievable ways.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Almighty? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:40am On Aug 14, 2021
haekymbahd:

1 Corinthians 15

The highlighted shows how crooked you are in your heart!

I have discussed with you several times about Jesus and how to IDENTIFY his true followers but because you want to remain in Islam you decided to continue referring to misinformed churchgoers as "Christians"
Well for the last time let me list the terms and conditions Jesus himself gave whoever wants to follow him:
©They must not be noticed praying in public places, neither can you hear their prayers because it must be done in the secret! Matthew 6:5-6
©They must not repeat the same words over and over so the use of rosaries is ruled out! Matthew 6:7
©They must love everyone as neighbours {Mark 12:31} but must be prepared to protect their fellow believers with their own lives! John 13:34-35
©They must not get involved in military or politics because those two are Satan's most effective weapon of creating hatred within the human race! Matthew 26:52; John 15:19

©They must be zealous in the preaching and teaching program Jesus laid down as a legacy! Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8
©They must not marry more than one wife because that's what will be applicable in God's Kingdom just as God planned for One man/ One woman in the beginning! Matthew 19:4-5
©They must always sue for peace everywhere they go, Jesus did not permit them to fight for anything so that life doesn't get lost due to the strife that may ensue after strife {Matthew 5:39} that's why he said they should continue praying for those who posed to be their enemies, so since they won't pray in the public the only way to know they love and pray for their adversaries is by always suing for peace!

When you see a group of people OBEDIENT to all these then try to be attentive to what they tell you about their founder, not people who aren't obeying all these, then saying contradicting things about the person they're not subjected to! John 14:15
May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by haekymbahd(m): 4:48am On Aug 14, 2021
vybzkartel:

You said Jesus is God okay..

But the bible verse you posted only the king James version has it has God. Can king James version be 100% trusted. Is that what we have in the manuscript.

New International Version
Beyond all question, the mystery from which true godliness springs is great: He appeared in the flesh, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory.

New Living Translation
Without question, this is the great mystery of our faith: Christ was revealed in a human body and vindicated by the Spirit. He was seen by angels and announced to the nations. He was believed in throughout the world and taken to heaven in glory.

English Standard Version
Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

Berean Study Bible
By common confession, the mystery of godliness is great: He appeared in the flesh, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was proclaimed among the nations, was believed in throughout the world, was taken up in glory.

Berean Literal Bible
And confessedly, great is the mystery of godliness: Who was revealed in the flesh, was justified in the Spirit, was seen by angels, was proclaimed among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory.

King James Bible
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Is there a difference between GOD and God (gods) and which of the 2 is Jesus taking into consideration psalm 82 and John 10- 33-37.

Psalm 82

1 GOD STANDS in the assembly [of the representatives] of God; in the midst of the magistrates or judges He gives judgment [as] among the gods.

6 I said, You are gods [since you judge on My behalf, as My representatives]; indeed, all of you are children of the Most High.(A)

7 But you shall die as men and fall as one of the princes.

8 Arise, O God, judge the earth! For to You belong all the nations.
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by haekymbahd(m): 5:14am On Aug 14, 2021
Greatzeus:
Op,I know you created this thread for argument sake,your friends are coming soon for the attacks and counter attacks grin. While you guys are at it just remember some folks over there in sane civilized society are already spending summer in space, building lightspeed trains, foldable bridges,and advancing technology in the most unbelievable ways.
well you are not religious and yet you are not doing that either.. so I think being able or not being able to do that is not the fault of religion but other external factors. I dont see anywhere where religion went against technology.

Also lot of scientist are religious and that does not deter their faculty of reasoning...
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24am On Aug 14, 2021
haekymbahd:
well you are not religious and yet you are not doing that either.. so I think being able or not being able to that is not the fault of religion but other external factors. I dont see anywhere where religion went against technology.

Also lot of scientist are religious and that does not deter to there faculty of reasoning...

People like him are revolutionists who wants to change the thinking of people around them yet they're not doing anything worthwhile only waiting for the opportunity to join in protests.
Is it not through DIALOGUE that people can get to know what we should all invest in?
If you try to engage him in a heart to heart discussion you'll realize that he lacks the etiquette to reason along with others, he's just an agitator! smiley
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by AntiChristian: 6:35am On Aug 15, 2021
vybzkartel:

If Jesus is God and Man 200% then he's surely greater than his father who is only God 100%!

Jesus is man. Jesus is God. Jesus is son of God.
Spirit is God.
Father is God.

Jesus should be the head of your trinity.
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by orunto27: 7:15am On Aug 15, 2021
THE ALMIGHTY IS THE PERSONIFICATION OF THE TRINITY.

HE IS THE SUPREME SPIRIT GOD IN HEAVEN, LORDGOD IN TRANSIT AND THE LORD ON EARTH.
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by Truvelisback(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Jesus is God.
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
haekymbahd:

...Will every knee bow at the mention of Jesus?

Every knee bows WHEN HE SHOWS UP!
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by 22jumpstreet: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
God is the totality of the consciousness in the universe, embodied and personified.the source of all creation..it is just the name that different cultures has chosen to call him that is different..To the jews he is Hashem,to the igbos he is chukwu, to the yorubas he is Eledumare, to the Benins he is Osanobua, to the ancient babylonian he is Marduk, to the Egypians he is Ra...

This is Marduk with the universe as his garments or clothing

Re: Who Is The Almighty? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
22jumpstreet:
God is the totality of the consciousness in the universe, embodied and personified.the source of all creation..it is just the name that different cultures has chosen to call him that is different..To the jews he is Hashem,to the igbos he is chukwu, to the yorubas he is Eledumare, to the Benins he is Osanobua, to the ancient babylonian he is Marduk, to the Egypians he is Ra...

This is Marduk with the universe as his garments or clothing

False.

Don't bother to say I don't understand

It won't change anything.
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by haekymbahd(m): 5:10am On Aug 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Every knee bows WHEN HE SHOWS UP!
with the exception of the father right
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by haekymbahd(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2021
Truvelisback:
Jesus is God.
Jesus is God okay

Is there a difference between GOD and God (gods) and which of the 2 is Jesus taking into consideration psalm 82 and John 10- 33-37.

Psalm 82

1 GOD STANDS in the assembly [of the representatives] of God; in the midst of the magistrates or judges He gives judgment [as] among the gods.

6 I said, You are gods [since you judge on My behalf, as My representatives]; indeed, all of you are children of the Most High.(A)

7 But you shall die as men and fall as one of the princes.

8 Arise, O God, judge the earth! For to You belong all the nations.

John 10
33: The Jews replied, We are not going to stone You for a good act, but for blasphemy, because You, a mere [e]Man, make Yourself [out to be] God.

34 Jesus answered, Is it not written in your Law, I said, You are gods?(C)

35So men are called gods [by the Law], men to whom God's message came--and the Scripture cannot be set aside or cancelled or broken or annulled--

36 p[If that is true] do you say of the One Whom the Father consecrated and dedicated and set apart for Himself and sent into the world, You are blaspheming, because I said, I am the Son of God?

Did GOD truly have an only begotten son proof this from word of Jesus or the father alone

Note: Beloved son is not same as only begotten son
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2021
haekymbahd:
with the exception of the father right

If one bows to The Son, shall they not fall at The Approaching of The Father?
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

If one bows to The Son, shall they not fall at The Approaching of The Father?

Disposed

Last thing you told me before this has been disposed as well

I know this wasn't directed at me but I have to dispose it after seeing it.

My wastebin is not full.
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Disposed

Last thing you told me before this has been disposed as well

I know this wasn't directed at me but I have to dispose it after seeing it.

My wastebin is not full.

Please, while you taking your drugs, try reading a good book or writing on how to make valid establishment of Truths.

Do not open your mouth to say anything else there would not be any difference between you and a lunatic.
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Please, while you taking your drugs, try reading a good book or writing on how to make valid establishment of Truths.

Do not open your mouth to say anything else there would not be any difference between you and a lunatic.

You are not more precious to me than a lunatic.
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2021
haekymbahd:

Yes!
Psalm 82
Men are indeed gods because God also resides Inside the man ("my Spirit shall not always dwell with the man"wink and therefore, man exhibits Godlike powers eg power of speaking and that which you speak cometh to pass.

haekymbahd:

[b]Did GOD truly have an only begotten son proof this from word of Jesus or the father alone

"Man doth not live by bread alone but by Every Word which proceedeth Out Of The MOUTH OF GOD" Mathew 4:4/Deuteronomy 8:3

"In the beginning was The Word, and The Word was with God..." John 1:1

Proverbs 8 generally and more particularly verses

1 Doth not Wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

4 Unto you, O men, I call;

7 For my Mouth shall Speak Truth: (Did Christ not say "I am The Truth?"wink

23 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of His Way, before His Works of Old.

24 I was set up from everlasting, FROM THE BEGINNING (JOHN 1:1), or ever the earth was.

haekymbahd:

Note: Beloved son is not same as only begotten son

Now you see from the above, that The Beloved is also The Begotten.
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by 22jumpstreet: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

False.

Don't bother to say I don't understand

It won't change anything.

No, I won't.. it will be a waste of time..
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
22jumpstreet:

No, I won't.. it will be a waste of time..

Even your post was a waste of time.
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by OtemAtum: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
The ALMIGHTY is the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE. We all happen to be parts of THE ALMIGHTY.
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by OtemAtum: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Vickyvice:
from your direct analysis, it seems many persons, are beginning to understand they have been deceived with this triune)/Trinity lies, but are finding it hard to let go of age long lies. Jesus is not Almighty God JEHOVAH, they are different, but work hand in hand, JEHOVAH is greater than Jesus
Jesus is a fictitious character
Jehovah is a starter of a religion called Judaism, but he's currently held captive in a spiritual cage by the gods of science.
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by haekymbahd(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
[#
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by haekymbahd(m): 4:56am On Aug 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes!
Psalm 82
Men are indeed gods because God also resides Inside the man ("my Spirit shall not always dwell with the man"wink and therefore, man exhibits Godlike powers eg power of speaking and that which you speak cometh to pass.
Does man being gods means they are GOD. which of the 2 is Jesus is he GOD or amongst the gods

Psalm 82

Who will judge gods can GOD make mistakes can GOD die like men and fall like princes just like gods...
Dtruthspeaker:

"Man doth not live by bread alone but by Every Word which proceedeth Out Of The MOUTH OF GOD" Mathew 4:4/Deuteronomy 8:3

"In the beginning was The Word, and The Word was with God..." John 1:1
concerning John 1.1 was Jesus GOD or God when we refer to the real interpretation of its Greek manuscript, translation to English might be deceiving you know

Dtruthspeaker:

Proverbs 8 generally and more particularly verses

1 Doth not Wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

4 Unto you, O men, I call;

7 For my Mouth shall Speak Truth: (Did Christ not say "I am The Truth?"wink
[b]is wisdom the same as truth. Even Jesus said he has so many things to say but the spirit of truth will guide to all truth. Truth is not bound to anyone except GOD himself

Was Moses not truth, why should you beleive the holy spirit is truth. Is the Creator who sent Jesus, Moses, Holyspirit not truth

Because if the Father who sent Jesus is false then Jesus is automatically false regardless of whether he claims he is truth so only GOD is truth..
Dtruthspeaker:

23 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of His Way, before His Works of Old.

24 I was set up from [/b]everlasting, FROM THE BEGINNING (JOHN 1:1), or ever the earth was.
Proverbs 8

22 The LORD created me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of long ago. 23 Ages ago I was set up, at the first, before the beginning of the earth.

Was Jesus a created being I mean the first creation of the LORD?

Dtruthspeaker:

Now you see from the above, that The Beloved is also The Begotten.
Beloved and begotten okay . Was Jesus the only begotten son did Jesus actually teach this.

Luke 29
36 For they cannot die again, but they are [n]angel-like and [o]equal to angels. And being sons of and [p]sharers in the resurrection, they are sons of God.

Exodus 4
22 And you shall say to Pharaoh, Thus says the Lord, Israel is My son, even My firstborn.

It clear that when Jesus calls himself son of God he equates it to status of angels. Why are christians saying Jesus is equal to the Father when he also subjects himself to the father according to 1corintians 15: 28

Was Jesus (God) created according to proverbs 8.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Almighty? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:01am On Aug 18, 2021
haekymbahd:
Does man being gods means they are GOD.

I see now that you are Muslim and therefore you are like a carpenter who.
picked up the 4 Figure Table to comment abou it.

So naturally, we know that everything you say and have to say about it, is automatically invalid.
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by AntiChristian: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I see now that you are Muslim and therefore you are like a carpenter who.
picked up the 4 Figure Table to comment abou it.

So naturally, we know that everything you say and have to say about it, is automatically invalid.

Hmmm! diversion strategy! But you need to respond with proofs!
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Hmmm! diversion strategy! But you need to respond with proofs!

No one can teach any person to be left handed in his old age.
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by AntiChristian: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

No one can teach any person to be left handed in his old age.

That means there's a limit to what your God can do right?
Re: Who Is The Almighty? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:47am On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

That means there's a limit to what your God can do right?

What kind of bad thinking is this?

I said man can not do, now you have turned it to God can not do, exactly as the-evil must say, so do you now see that you have revealed that you and Satan are one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know What Righteousness By Faith Means? / Activity In Hell - Warning To All Servants Of God / Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.