Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Programming V Graphics Designer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming V Graphics Designer (354 Views)

A Good Web And Graphics Designer Needed Urgently / Graphics Designer Is Needed! / What Do I Need To Learn To Be A Good Graphics Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programming V Graphics Designer by famozine1: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hello guys I want to learn but am confused which one to go for though I prefer programming but nowadays it's not what you prefer anymore is all about future please guys out of programming and graphics designer which one has better job opportunities and high salaries thanks
Re: Programming V Graphics Designer by Karleb(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Graphic design is straight forward, programming isn't.

In fact, with programming you might end up spending years learning something that wouldn't fetch you much money.

Whatever you choose, just be very good and connect with others.

1 Like

Re: Programming V Graphics Designer by famozine1: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
Karleb:
Graphic design is straight forward, programming isn't.

In fact, with programming you might end up spending years learning something that wouldn't fetch you much money.

Whatever you choose, just be very good and connect with others.
Wow with few word u say much tx bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Tool To Read, Open And View PST File / Vtu Platform Needed / What's The Best IT Skill To Learn In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.