Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Open If Only You Have 3 Million To Do Sure Biz No Scams - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Open If Only You Have 3 Million To Do Sure Biz No Scams (441 Views)

Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa / COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open If Only You Have 3 Million To Do Sure Biz No Scams by ejire042(m): 1:06am On Aug 14, 2021
Okay now that I know you have the funds invest in a very legit business let me open it up so you will look at it.
Let me say with all emphasis that this not all those rubish business where you bring people

I have a very sure business in my care now. I just need someone to invest in it and smile to the bank. I don't have the funds to rUn it else I would have just done the whole thing myself.

I won't want to just post the details here. it's not wise to do that.
But if you really curious and you have the funds then hit me up privately.
I will give you the full info. It's just a simple buy and sell business. if I had the funds I would have done it myself.
You can ask any question, any.
I have nothing to hide.
This is my nairaland account and I am an old timer here. you can go through my history to see what I have been doing

To give a hint. it's a business on cars. that's all I will say. you don't have to be a dealer to do it.

Please all the people that spams threads and write rubish kindly stay off.

I would have love to give my details but it seems it's against the rules

you can send me a mail.
taiwoajayi2003@gmail.com

or

zero.seven.zeo.triple three.76. zero. 42.

Like I said. it's either you want to or not.
But there is no aiota of scam here. it has never been in my record. it won't start now.
Re: Open If Only You Have 3 Million To Do Sure Biz No Scams by ejire042(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
still looking.
Re: Open If Only You Have 3 Million To Do Sure Biz No Scams by chuxjay(m): 2:24am On Aug 16, 2021
Do you want to travel to the UK? We will guide you on the requirements and procedure. You may be banned if you do not get it right. Give us a call let's put you through to the Queen's Kingdom. 08038347453

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED! / How A Nigerian Built A Million Dollar Furniture Business In Nigeria (video) / Free Money!!! Apply For These Grants Now!!! Closing Soon. Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.