Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

lets laff - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / lets laff (2314 Views)

Plss Help Who Knws Abt Alubond Nigeria Limited / Can Sumbody Help With Dragnet Study Pack And SHL Questions Plss / Re: Am In Die Need Of A Job Plss Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

lets laff by tak2noni: 3:13pm On May 18, 2011
Re: lets laff by yeye4live(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2011
read guardian papers tues n thurs
Re: lets laff by otesy: 12:53pm On May 19, 2011
You need to improve your cv. You can't possibly get very far with that cv. It seems dull and lacks character. No offence intended, just constructive criticism.
Re: lets laff by beeme1: 1:13pm On May 19, 2011
cryme tooo , i av a b.sc in communication , u can send a msg to dis no if u av any opening for me 07060877199 thank you
Re: lets laff by tak2noni: 6:56pm On May 20, 2011
i
Re: lets laff by askj(f): 7:11pm On May 20, 2011
where xactly (state) do u want the job
Re: lets laff by Totfulguy: 10:53pm On May 20, 2011
tak2noni:

I am apealing to all here to plss help me wit a job, i have realy gone tru alot n ned your help,i am a graduate of acct department of d Uni of Nig Nsukka,i will b so greatfull n indeptd 2u if u come to my help,my num is 08166190770.

inclose herein is my cv. tanks

tak2noni:

hi bro this is the same america company job i dont want,i am greatfull,i cant start caring product all tru the main market.tanks

@tak2noni: I am a Certified Recruitment Professional and if I were to appraise your competence on the basis of skills, I would rate you VERY POOR. (Check your spellings "Die" instead of "Dire"wink If I were to also appraise you on the basis of Behaviour you would also score VERY POOR. I think you have got a bad attitude and you need to work on it. If someone offers you ANYTHING, the first thing you should express is not arrogance bluntness. It should be to give it a thought and be grateful. Toomy51 did not say its an "American company", so I think you are also presumptuous to allege that. Check the motion in jumping, you first stoop before you jump. In life you NEED to 'stoop' before you can 'jump'.
Take pride away from your person. If a 'dirty' job is what you need to do before you get a 'clean' job, DO IT!!. I have done ODD DIRTY JOBS IN THIS COUNTRY BEFORE I GOT TO WHERE I AM. (I don't think I am 'anything' yet) At times I think that God offered me the job I am doing, JUST two weeks after I decided to sell fairly used shoes, because I showed Him that I could come down and do menial tasks if it would lead me where I wanted. In essence I showed God that I could be humble and so He raised me. Be humble man or you risk humiliation.

NB: Pls pardon any typographical errors in the post.
Re: lets laff by tak2noni: 6:41pm On May 21, 2011
Re: lets laff by tak2noni: 7:10pm On May 21, 2011
undecided
Re: lets laff by tak2noni: 8:29pm On May 23, 2011
wink
Re: lets laff by caringchi(f): 12:48pm On May 24, 2011
@ poster
U ARE NOT READY TO WORK YET
UR resposes are always rude and so un-polished
u will get a job but not through this topic, cos no sane employer will employ u based on ur comments here. if u think you should not be accessed based on what u wrote here, u should not have bothered asking for help here.

i know u will insult me too cool cool what do i care, i just have to be sincere with u lipsrsealed
Re: lets laff by tak2noni: 1:38pm On May 24, 2011
Re: lets laff by wellscon: 11:03am On May 26, 2011
@Poster,

While i respect your right and freedom to choose what manner of jobs you want, I'd like to point out a few things:

You are so uncouth and unmannerly in your utterances here that any potential helper will be scared away by your attitude.

Your destiny in life need two 'legs' to be fulfilled :Character and Capacity.Unfortunately, you obviously lack both.

Your CV is so scanty and needs to be worked on.

I'm sorry if I seem to harsh but you need to know the truth.

Cheers!
Re: lets laff by tak2noni: 3:04pm On May 26, 2011
tongue
Re: lets laff by Pukkah: 3:25pm On May 26, 2011
tak2noni:

hi bro this is the same america company job i dont want,i am greatfull,i cant start caring product all tru the main market.tanks
tak2noni:

i have heard more about this american company, its well ness i guess, i dont tink i can start carying drugs on my head all round lagos,am not in tanks ,i ned a beta job

You need to work on your mindset and not throw away offers made to you even before taking a sniff at them. You flung an offer out of the window based on your 'guess' yet you want people to take seriously your lack of employment.

On another note, you should employ the best of grammar, presentation and conduct. You have not acquitted yourself on all these areas. How would you behave when you start a job?
Re: lets laff by tak2noni: 6:10pm On May 28, 2011
Re: lets laff by lightheart(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2011
see chairmaan sha.
Re: lets laff by denzel2009: 5:22pm On May 29, 2011
This one would be one mad employee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: lets laff by lightheart(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2011
sure candidate in a weed packaging factory grin
or YabaLeft tending to psychia
Re: lets laff by clubone05: 2:02pm On May 30, 2011
@tak2noni, its quite sad you claimed to have gone to the same university as me, from the years you stated on your on cv (which is very shabby and a dumb idea you uploading it on here) and the dept, i should know you.pls try and redeem your image by been apologetic.from one loin to another,
Re: lets laff by tak2noni: 7:17pm On May 30, 2011
shocked
Re: lets laff by Pukkah: 11:32am On May 31, 2011
tak2noni:

at pukkah, i wil just tell u to put your head on d high way n smatch it,am nt one of those nigeria that wil die in silence by taking wat i dont want,dose posters no its a so caled faceless america company dat dey were advertisz here for me to take,u tink i gve a poo about u guys here d way u fell about me hum,i say it d way i want,ure nt my GOD so go to hell ok,ure ofering me a job which i will work for n not a sit at home job,who cares if u say trash here,bleep u off my page ok.

I had wanted to ignore you but I realized on a second thought that you are in dire need of help and pity. The help should be mostly psychological and therapeutical. This should come on time before it is too late.

Even if you get a job now, it is doubtful if you would be able to keep it going by the kind of mentality which you have displayed here.

I wish you well and goodluck as you continue to wrestle with this humongous problem of yours.
Re: lets laff by samtoye(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2011
Dear Poster,

I work in a communication company (Yhello), i am a regional accountant, when i saw the desperation of your first post i was already calling a colleague but as i went through the rest of your replies i changed my mind.

1, Your communication skills are bad.(writing; expression and mechanical, diplomacy, interpersonal)
2, Your attitude must be terrible too.

You are the main cause of your unemployment, if i were you, delete this topic and start again or else nobody would offer you a job here!!!!!
Re: lets laff by denzel2009: 2:47pm On May 31, 2011
One good opportunity lost.
Re: lets laff by henryhemon(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2011
Hi people,
I am in a cross road and need a job urgently,I have a B.sc(accounting) and have relevant experience.I need in help and it will be highly appreciated.I take pride in doing my job.
Best regards.
Re: lets laff by r231(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2011
tak2noni:

i got a job already at creek road apapa,my employment lata state i wioll b paid 75k monthly if u doupt it i can gve u wat eva prove u ned,but i wont tell d company so u dump backside people wont go deir n b a devil ova me, u suck guy, bleep off.

just like GLO advert says rule your world,am one mad psyco dat rule my world,since u or your family dont feed me i will take u or who eva as saying trash,i only fear n respect GOD ,nt mere men like u guys here, bleep off man

bro its just quite sad we went to d same university, i crashd my head for 4yrs plus xtra 2yrs cuse if strike to get a second clas uper,so i wont sit here n here those born full insult me here,they gave me a job to hawk the road n i said no,so wat s my crime,i just want to kno,must i die workin for a job dat dont gve me satisfaction,i dont tink u too u will do just that considering wat UNN made us went tru, aluta cont , i will just b humble to u , to d rest suck my backside.

I GOT A JOB AT ALL,AM HAPPY,ITS AT CREEK ROAD APAPA, ITS WONDERFUL I MUST TELL U,MY ONLY PROBLEM WORKING HERE IS JUST THAT D HOLD UP FROM FESTAC TO HERE DAILY S A BIG CHALLENGE,bleep U ALL N your FAKE FACE LESS HAWKING JOB. HUM U SAY shocked, bleep OFF , U NO B MY GOD grin

wasted 75k

you can't even spell your own name
Re: lets laff by henryhemon(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2011
Hi,
I am at cross road now,I really need a job,I possess a B.sc(Accounting) and am a hardworking lad that takes pride in doing my job.I would appreciate any form of help and I will greatly appreciate it.
Best regards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy From U Connect / I Need A Job In Kano / Maersk Nigeria Limited - External Sales Executive Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.