Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Dreadlock Extensions - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dreadlock Extensions (722 Views)

Ladies Convert Your Relaxed Hair To Dreadlock Without Cutting Or Trimming It / Dreadlock, Sisterlocks Academy In Lagos / Dreadlock Before And After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreadlock Extensions by DREADIt(m): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2021
Dreadlock extensions!

Do you want instant locs?
Do you have locs already?
Do you know that you can have Dread same day without extensions?

Knowledge is power, that's the truth. When you surround yourself with information, you'll gain knowledge.

I can show you that Dreadlock can be archived in a day without cutting your hair!.

Did I just say that?

You should check out my page on Facebook to see for yourself at https://m.facebook.com/Justdreadit

I lot of people want to have locs but they told them to cut their hair and start from the Foam Sponge method (I have training session if you're interested).

You can also add extensions to start your loc journey or add it to your existing locs to make it longer.

We have Synthetic and human hair Afro loc extensions.

Human hair is better than synthetic and its more expensive.

Human hair can bleach to any colour you want.

It can stand heat and cold.

It can go up to t years whereby synthetic is 1/2 years.

It's way lighter than synthetic.

And lastly, it comes in different colors, choose colour 1b will blend in with your natural black hair.

I sell dread extensions human hair Afro if you need any, feel free to message me on WhatsApp (+2347034428370).

Re: Dreadlock Extensions by iamtardey: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2021
cool

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Printed Jackets In Salt Lake City USA? / 50 Best Stylish Civil Wedding Attires - 60 Latest Court Wedding Styles For Bride / How can one detect Best Senator Suit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.