Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally (4103 Views)

Xiaomi Fires 900 Employees, To Slash 15% Of Jobs Globally / 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. / Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by ActivistSlimfeez: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2021
My name is Yusuf and i created this thread for those who have been getting a remote jobs globally to come right here and share their experience so far the best website to navigate right here in Nigeria for best paying online jobs. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by 10mobile: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2021
Following
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by ActivistSlimfeez: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2021
10mobile:
Following
We need to make it loud and going to front page, i need what can give me an extra income, currently a banker and an Affiliate marketer on Expernaire but need something else i can engage myself on during the weekend.
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by harqinhola(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2021
Following
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by JOpress3: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
For me... I will say.....

First things first..

Get a valuable IT skills..

Established Authority and credibility on social media: Instagram, twitter or LinkedIn

And naturally demand comes to you across the globe. With question like " Are you free? can you handle our bla..bla...bla..

Alternatively after you must have established authority on social media or website (optional)...

you can pitch your target audience directly with enough no brainer samples....

and boom!!! You are booking meetings and signing contract with the white man and getting paid in $$$$.

The good news is..

Most Digital skills are transferable. Meaning, what work in Nigeria and can work abroad.

What a wonderful time we live indeed.

The world is in your pocket "Smart phone"

If and only if you take advantage of this opportunities.

I will advice you get a mentor to "show you the ropes )" on this crowded path where only 10% eat the fastest cake and the remaining 90% eat crumbs.

My 2cent. Cheers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by ActivistSlimfeez: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
JOpress3:
For me... I will say.....

First things first..

Get a valuable IT skills..

Established Authority and credibility on social media: Instagram, twitter or LinkedIn

And naturally demand comes to you across the globe. With question like " Are you free? can you handle our bla..bla...bla..

Alternatively after you must have established authority on social media or website (optional)...

you can pitch your target audience directly with enough no brainer samples....

and boom!!! You are booking meetings and signing contract with the white man and getting paid in $$$$.

The good news is..

Most Digital skills are transferable. Meaning, what work in Nigeria and can work abroad.

What a wonderful time we live indeed.

The world is in your pocket "Smart phone"

If and only if you take advantage of this opportunities.

I will advice you get a mentor to "show you the ropes )" on this crowded path where only 10% eat the fastest cake and the remaining 90% eat crumbs.

My 2cent. Cheers

Can we connect man and talk something out, are you active on linkedin? Whats are the best paying IT skills you can recommend for a finance related field.
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by Aurelius1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
ActivistSlimfeez:
We need to make it loud and going to front page, i need what can give me an extra income, currently a banker and an Affiliate marketer on Expernaire but need something else i can engage myself on during the weekend.
On average, how much does the affiliate marketing stuff fetch you monthly?
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by JOpress3: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
ActivistSlimfeez:
Can we connect man and talk something out, are you active on linkedin? Whats are the best paying IT skills you can recommend for a finance related field.
get my number from my profile. Chat me up on WhatsApp. I will take it up from there.
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by ActivistSlimfeez: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
JOpress3:
get my number from my profile. Chat me up on WhatsApp. I will take it up from there.
Its alright
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
This is a brilliant idea. Following this thread every step of the way.

ActivistSlimfeez:
My name is Yusuf and i created this thread for those who have been getting a remote jobs globally to come right here and share their experience so far the best website to navigate right here in Nigeria for best paying online jobs. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by X0X0(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hello mates, I love how this is going & I'd very much love to be engaged in the freelancing and remote work, cause I'm extremely good in Graphic designs & user interface Design UI and a bit of video editing, so if you do have connections or means that could be of benefit, please help kindly... Freelancer.com and upwork isn't easy at all, I've been on there for months, no single bid came through...

3 Likes

Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by Kolenda(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Please I am also in need of guidance here. I've run some courses on Coursera like E-mail marketing, Social media marketing and Digital Marketing. Can someone guide me on how to put this skill into practice to start earning?

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by ActivistSlimfeez: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kolenda:
Please I am also in need of guidance here. I've run some courses on Coursera like E-mail marketing, Social media marketing and Digital Marketing. Can someone guide me on how to put this skill into practice to start earning?
.............. Let connect man, chat me on zero eight zero 69150847 and let discuss
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by daintyprincess(f): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
ActivistSlimfeez:
Interested in this too

Kindly share the info here
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by x123xlolls(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
I will bomb this thread later with what people are waiting for, Insha Allah you will find usefull info from me.

Show your interest

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by Winnerrrr(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
X0X0:
Hello mates, I love how this is going & I'd very much love to be engaged in the freelancing and remote work, cause I'm extremely good in Graphic designs & user interface Design UI and a bit of video editing, so if you do have connections or means that could be of benefit, please help kindly... Freelancer.com and upwork isn't easy at all, I've been on there for months, no single bid came through...

Search on LinkedIn with these keywords 'remote graphics designer' and apply relentlessly, good luck.

5 Likes

Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by FunnyDude(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
I will comment when this hit the front page. I've earned thousands of USD with a strategy I'll be sharing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by Generalwoodz(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
Good God
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Upwork
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by fr3do(m): 1:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Noice
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 16, 2021
Following
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by X0X0(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nenyezz:
Upwork
hello, do you mind if we share ideas on how you navigate upwork, cause I'm quite good yet, it always seems like there are people way ahead before I even bid, I woke mind a few tips...
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by ActivistSlimfeez: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2021
X0X0:
hello, do you mind if we share ideas on how you navigate upwork, cause I'm quite good yet, it always seems like there are people way ahead before I even bid, I woke mind a few tips...
I just set up up my upwork account, some dude are winning bigs and i am trying to connect with them via Linkedin so as to get a winning Proposals and the likes.
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by X0X0(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
ActivistSlimfeez:
I just set up up my upwork account, some dude are winning bigs and i am trying to connect with them via Linkedin so as to get a winning Proposals and the likes.
bro could you drop me your number
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by tuna85: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
x123xlolls:
I will bomb this thread later with what people are waiting for, Insha Allah you will find usefull info from me.

Show your interest

Interested
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by Brownish24(f): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Interested
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by ActivistSlimfeez: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
X0X0:
bro could you drop me your number
My whatsapp no zero eight zero 69150847
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by olaleke2(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
FunnyDude:
I will comment when this hit the front page. I've earned thousands of USD with a strategy I'll be sharing.

Well, this just hit front page. Please, kindly share thy strategy, sire...
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by Udoboss(m): 6:20am On Sep 04, 2021
olaleke2:

Well, this just hit front page. Please, kindly share thy strategy, sire...

Share the strategy
Re: How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally by BrightForYou(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2021
Following.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State Youth Development Programme – APPLY NOW / Amadeus Software Training.... / DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.