Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Looking For A Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Relationship (282 Views)

I Need A Relationship And Friendship / Looking For A Relationship / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Relationship by hurtlery: 2:18am On Aug 16, 2021
I am male, 35. Not religious.
Looking for a lady above 30, preferably working, and who may be open to LDR.
I hope we can start out as friends and then see how it goes.
I'm mostly introvert, non-drinker, non-smoker, and mostly vegetarian.
I love to read philosophy, popular science. Also love to write.
You can send me a dm on nairaland, and we can talk by email for a while before deciding if this should go to phone calls, if we have common interests. I won't be asking for your number as a first move.
Re: Looking For A Relationship by ipobarethieves: 3:14am On Aug 16, 2021
wink wink sad sad Hope u are working sha.There's nothing to rush into.Young man! U DNT need to advertise your Dating here,.Go work and watch dem swarm around u like flies
Re: Looking For A Relationship by fati2001(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
hurtlery:
I am male, 35. Not religious.
Looking for a lady above 30, preferably working, and who may be open to LDR.
I hope we can start out as friends and then see how it goes.
I'm mostly introvert, non-drinker, non-smoker, and mostly vegetarian.
I love to read philosophy, popular science. Also love to write.
You can send me a dm on nairaland, and we can talk by email for a while before deciding if this should go to phone calls, if we have common interests. I certainly won't be asking for your number as a first move.

okay safe journey.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Relationship by fati2001(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
ipobarethieves:
wink wink sad sad Hope u are working sha.There's nothing to rush into.Young man! U DNT need to advertise your Dating here,.Go work and watch dem swarm around u like flies

that's how you see some old people with grey hair with 10 years old child/children.

well will have many factors.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Relationship by ipobarethieves: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
fati2001:

that's how you see some old people with grey hair with 10 years old child/children.

well will have many factors.
It is better u are old with grey/white hair,give birth to a responsible 10 yrs old kids in Ur old age.Better than those ones that keep breedings children like RATS/they are nuisance to the society.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Relationship by Jasper1991(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
You are saying rubbish, allow the young man to search for love and mind your business, who told you he is not working or you want to use this post and claim that you are employed. Give advice and not insult abeg, we are all matured.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Someone In Need / 9ja_hornets CONNECT�(18+)�? / My Helpmate (my Bride To Be) Please I Need You In My Life Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.