Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

.. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / .. (318 Views)

Ohu, Osu: Nigeria's Slave Descendants Prevented From Marrying Who They Want / "I Was Never Single, I Had A Spiritual Wife Before Marrying Naomi" - Ooni Ogunwu / The Ugandan Ethnic Group Where A Bride’s Aunt Sleeps With Groom Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by HumphreyGspot(m): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: .. by feezay86: 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Omo mehn!!!!

Uganda, Kenya and Zimbabwe are supposed to be on a different planet in this world.
I like the way OP hide the gist in the post, you have to read all of it grin grin grin
Re: .. by DaddyRochie1642: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Which kind tradition be this
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
Uganda always making headlines for the wrong reason!
Re: .. by Bifwoli: 3:38am On Aug 17, 2021
feezay86:
Omo mehn!!!!

Uganda, Kenya and Zimbabwe are supposed to be on a different planet in this world.
I like the way OP hide the gist in the post, you have to read all of it grin grin grin
Nigeria is also there believe me. Its just that you've wrongly convinced yourself that a lot of your own wierd stuff is "normal"
Re: .. by Bifwoli: 3:40am On Aug 17, 2021
feezay86:
Omo mehn!!!!

Nigeria is also there believe me. Its just that you've wrongly convinced yourself that a lot of your own wierd stuff is "normal"

You have what they call "tunnel vision"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trend Of Assumptions About Cultures And Inventions / Nigeria At 62 National Day Awards Ceremony 2022 In Prague Czech Republic / Who Will Take Care Of Queen Elizabeth Ii’s Four Dogs After Her Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.