Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (388 Views)

Help! Is My Iphone Battery Okay? / Learn About The Iphone 11 And 11 Pro Iphone Battery And RAM Size Revealed / How To Tell If Your Iphone Battery Is Dying, And What You Can Do About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Jonn119: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
when your iPhone battery started draining faster as it ought not to be,there are certain factors to look out for.

1.the charger you are making used of; if the iphone charger is not a good one or maybe
you are using tecno charger head and iPhone cord altogether ,your battery will drain fast.

2.If you normally make used of your iPhone while changing.

3.Are you someone that like using power bank all the time? Isn't really advisable, just reduce the way you make use of it .

4.high voltage or low voltage,when your current fluctuate sometimes it can result to it.

5.Your iPhone is in 85% you just see a free charger somewhere you still want to charge ,it can drain your Bh.
Re: . by iTroll: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jonn119:
Good day nl,. I really don't know the problem or is it just my phone, the battery health seems to be draining so fast, i bought and iPhone 11 pm exactly 1 month ago with a battery health of %90 and now its in %86 which i consider too fast, because I'm not a heavy user as i have an android which i use for everything and use the iphone basically just for calls.. what could be the issue and possibly solution or is it normal.
Mine was 89% in Feb and now it’s 87%
Re: . by Jonn119: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sacredness:
when your iPhone battery started draining faster as it ought not to be,there are certain factors to look out for.

1.the charger you are making used of; if the iphone charger is not a good one or maybe
you are using tecno charger head and iPhone cord altogether ,your battery will drain fast.

2.If you normally make used of your iPhone while changing.

3.Are you someone that like using power bank all the time? Isn't really advisable, just reduce the way you make use of it .

4.high voltage or low voltage,when your current fluctuate sometimes it can result to it.

5.Your iPhone is in 85% you just see a free charger somewhere you still want to charge ,it can drain your Bh.
i actually bought a follow come charger together with the phone
Re: . by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
what about the other factors listed sir?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Gionee S11 Lite Or Iphone 6 Or 6s / Redmi Note 11 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Vs Poco X3 Pro | Which Is The Best? / The Infinix Note 12 G96 Vs The Redmi Note 11s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.