Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I (1028 Views)

Akpabio: 60% Of NDDC Contracts Are Awarded to National Assembly Members / Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers / South Africa's Navy Can Sink 60% Of Nigeria's Surface Fleet In Less Than An Hour (2) (3) (4)

I by Admissionclass: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2021
T
Re: I by triple996(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2021
grin I pray we go our separate ways b4 then so that biafra aka South Sudan will be like the godforsaken land it's have always wanted to be wink

Re: I by FoolaniHellman: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2021
Statistics according to who

Re: I by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2021
Sure, the rest of us will be Yoruba Nation and Niger Delta Republic.

Re: I by Jerryherd: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2021

Baseless fallacy

Am in Kogi for 2 days now and I can count the number of Ibos have seen... But Fulanis are just everywhere

In O.Ps mind in every 10 people in a bus, cenima, market place or schools , 3 are Ibos, 3 are hausas , while Fulani , Yoruba, Edo, Calabar , Ijaw and countless others are struggling to have 1 , 1 , people each

Re: I by Aderr: 10:27am On Aug 21, 2021
triple996:
grin I pray we go our separate ways b4 then so that biafra aka South Sudan will be like the godforsaken land it's have always wanted to be wink
Biafra is not in anyway like South Sudan.
Re: I by Admissionclass: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2021
triple996:

I am starting to see Igbos staying in Nigeria as a good thing it is a win win, Igbos and Hausas should be allowed to dominate the entire nation,just that i forsee complains in the future it will get to a point people will regret why they never let Igbos go in the begining..
Re: I by Admissionclass: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2021
jerseyboy:
Sure, the rest of us will be Yoruba Nation and Niger Delta Republic.

For where Igbos and Hausas will never let you leave, Biafra is just an indirect fight for true federalism ,we die here .
Re: I by Rugaria: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2021
No be me and you will be in the same hellhole by 2025..
Chukwu ajú..
Re: I by FairlyUSEDpussy: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2021
Admissionclass:
The Nigerian population is growing at a very rapid rate, by 2070 we may reach 1billion. Igbos and Hausas seem to have the highest fertility rate according to statistics. In every city you go especially in the northcentral and the west igbos and Hausas are almost equal the number of indegenes of the land and they seem to travel more than the others tribes.

Kontinue!!!
Two most tribe with highest illiteracy rate.......

Now i know why poverty affect hausas n igbos more.........

Procreating without proper family planing/resource to cater for the offspring.......

Too much fvck fvck......
Re: I by loveth360(f): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2021
triple996:
Is that why you are crying....
Re: I by Admissionclass: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Kontinue!!!

Procreating without proper family planing/to cater for the offspring.......

Too Bleep Bleep......

I only pity yorubas ,fulanis will take up the third largest position by the time they migrate in large numbers from the Sahel..
Re: I by loveth360(f): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Kontinue!!!

Procreating without proper family planing/to cater for the offspring.......

Too fvck fvck......
Said by someone who his mother have married four different men,given each six kids.
Re: I by FairlyUSEDpussy: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Admissionclass:

I only pity yorubas ,fulanis will take up the third largest position by the time they migrate in large numbers from the Sahel..

Is that enuff reason why u yeebos..........breed like rats and leave the heavy burden on first born to sort out.......

Or..........r u from the specie/kingdom RATUS RATUS!!!
Re: I by loveth360(f): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

See......the cretinous doltish kunkleheaded doofus thing quoting me........tuehhhhh!!!!

Go back to bleached harlot mum........and let her explained to u........how she opened her wide smelly watery maggot infested pussy to baboon dat resulted in yo birth..........
E Pain na well well....

Reasons Behind Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas Revealed / Breaking. Turkish Government alleged Sponsoring Terrorism In Nigeria / Court Case:Dapo Apara Alleged Tinubu Used Alpha Beta To Launder N300 Billion