Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Let bygones be bygones, Let History be History - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let bygones be bygones, Let History be History (2433 Views)

Bygones Is Not Bygnones - Bella Shmurda Sends Out New Year Message To Naira Marl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let bygones be bygones, Let History be History by constancefriday(m): 12:51am On Aug 23, 2021
Let bygones be bygones, Let history be history:
I'm not the type that forgets the good things that People do or did to me.
I therefore want to reiterate and relist the various Churches and Gospel Ministers that brought me up and played major roles in whom I've become today.
(1.) Anglican Church Ebute Metta and Surulere:
Childhood Days in Church,
(2.) Deeper Life Bible Church:
Where i accepted Christ Jesus in the year 1995 at age 10,
(3.) Amazing Grace Pentecostal Church: Where I first got Baptised in the Year 2000,
(4.) Overseer Isaac Oladele Aduroja and his Wife Deaconess Subusola S. Aduroja of The Apostolic Church: Taught and trained me extensively in the ways of God and Christ during my teenage years and early adulthood,
(5.) The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM) c/o Bishop Mike Okonkwo: Ministerial Training, ordained me as a Youth Pastor, year 2005,
(6.) Reverend Samuel U. Williams: (Helped me a lot when I had difficulties, 2nd Baptism),
(7.) Various Branch Pastors, Church Leaders and Deacons of TREM (Offered, love advise and support during trying times in my 20s),
(8.) Apostle Ability Cosmas Dan:
Further training and 2nd Ordination after I started full time Ministry in 2016,
(9.) Dominion City Church:
Support and 3rd Baptism,
(10) Family, Friends and Well wishers: Supported me in many ways that I'm grateful for today.
Beloved, as you can see the big liars called House On The Rock Church didn't do sh* to up my game, not even a droplet or gobbet, in fact nothing.
Yet they kept rambling and bragging like thugs in tuxedos that they gave the whole world to me.
I tell them to stop lying about me leaving them, I don't even f*ing know them!
It's a BIG FAT LIE.
Thanks!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday.
Lead Pastor of Real Life Gospel Church.

I give God all the Thanks for whom I've become today.

God Bless everyone who has helped me in one way or another.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let bygones be bygones, Let History be History by Pauldollars(m): 1:02am On Aug 23, 2021
Knowing you have people and churches which cared about you, what took you to House on the Rock in the first place?
Was it for assistance or some other things?
Perhaps that's why they feel you owe them

2 Likes

Re: Let bygones be bygones, Let History be History by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 4:52am On Aug 23, 2021
This clarification is not complete, you should have mentioned how House on the Rock Church came into your Life because people wants to know.

constancefriday:
I've been hearing rumors that the leadership of House On the Rock for these past 5 years has been telling everyone who has ears that they contributed so much to whom I am today. That I'm an ingrate, that I left without coming to kiss their buttocks etc, etc
I just want everyone to know it's A BIG LIE.
I therefore want to reiterate and relist the various Churches and Gospel Ministers that brought me up and played major roles in whom I've become today.
(3.) Amazing Grace Pentecostal Church: Where I first got Baptised in the Year 2000,
(4.) Overseer Isaac Oladele Aduroja and his Wife Deaconess Subusola S. Aduroja of The Apostolic Church: Taught and trained me extensively in the ways of God and Christ during my teenage years and early adulthood,
(5.) The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM) c/o Bishop Mike Okonkwo: Ministerial Training, ordained me as a Youth Pastor, year 2005,
(6.) Reverend Samuel U. Williams: (Helped me a lot when I had difficulties, 2nd Baptism),
(7.) Various Branch Pastors, Church Leaders and Deacons of TREM (Offered, love advise and support during trying times in my 20s),
Support and 3rd Baptism,
(10) Family, Friends and Well wishers: Supported me in many ways that I'm grateful for today.
Beloved, as you can see the big liars called House On The Rock Church didn't do sh* to up my game, not even a droplet or gobbet, in fact nothing.
Yet they kept rambling and bragging like thugs in tuxedos that they gave the whole world to me.
I tell them to stop lying about me leaving them, I don't even fucking know them!
It's a BIG FAT LIE.
Thanks!
Yours Sincerely;

Re: Let bygones be bygones, Let History be History by aperture11: 6:27am On Aug 23, 2021
Apostle! Please pardon my ignorance, does it really matter what other people say?

It is God that called you I assume, if people say they made you let them say it, it doesn't reduce or increase the "call" upon your life.

Focus on the "assignment" you were given.

It really doesn't look good on Christians who don't act like Christ, this clarification isn't needed for a mature christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let bygones be bygones, Let History be History by ThePointMan(m): 8:21am On Aug 23, 2021
I am very worried about the use of gutter language and swear words in this write-up.
I want to personally believe this was not really written by the subject himself.
You almost will not believe it was written by a Christian not to talk of a spiritual leader.
We have not so learned Christ.

Please apologize, and edit this.
God bless you, sir.

3 Likes

Re: Let bygones be bygones, Let History be History by poshestmina(f): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2021
Hi
ThePointMan:
I am very worried about the use of gutter language and swear words in this write-up.
I want to personally believe this was not really written by the subject himself.
You almost will not believe it was written by a Christian not to talk of a spiritual leader.
We have not so learned Christ.

Please apologize, and edit this.
God bless you, sir.

I was surprised reading that part too.
God knows his own and the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Let bygones be bygones, Let History be History by Nbotee(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2021
Abeg how many baptisms U do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let bygones be bygones, Let History be History by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
CORONA ERA HAS EXPOSED THOSE COMMERCE PASTORS,JOSHUA TOO SHAME THEM,THEY CANNOT SHARE OR DO MISSION WORK,ONLY TO MILK THE PEOPLE WEY NO GET DRY TO SUSTAIN THEIR GREEDY LIFESTYLE AND KEEP THE MANIPULATION TRADE GOING.
THANK GOD FOR FEW GENUINE CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA THAT KEEPS THE NATION GOING. angry

1 Like

Re: Let bygones be bygones, Let History be History by LikeAking: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
clout man.

Church ashawo.
Re: Let bygones be bygones, Let History be History by Toeze: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Wait, an "apostle" wrote this? First off is calling out a ministry which is part of the BODY you so claim to be a part of. Pastor what do you preach? Have you not read that we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. Would a sensible man take hammer and hit his toe because it annoyed him? But here you are calling out a member of the BODY on social media so that unbelievers who have been looking for any opportunity, can join you and condemn the body. I vigorously shake my head!
Second, o apostle, is the use of gutter language from the stables of a supposed "believer", let alone one that claims he's been called. What were you called into pls? Utterly shameful post. I saw you listed churches and pastors that trained you. I guess the trainings were either lies or useless. Go back and get retrained, o "apostle"
Re: Let bygones be bygones, Let History be History by ademchij: 3:06am On Sep 23, 2021
constancefriday:
I've been hearing rumors that the leadership of House On the Rock for these past 5 years has been telling everyone who has ears that they contributed so much to whom I am today. That I'm an ingrate, that I left without coming to kiss their buttocks etc, etc
Support and 3rd Baptism,
It's a BIG FAT LIE.
Thanks!
Yours Sincerely;

Re: Let bygones be bygones, Let History be History by stephieok: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:
Support and 3rd Baptism,
It's a BIG FAT LIE.
Thanks!
Yours Sincerely;

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From ''widows Cult'' Starring Ebube Nwagbo The 5 Million Naira Hair Cut / Obafemi Martins Acquires A Gun-Photo / Ladu Gaga Goes Gaga In Artpop Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.