Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Pta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pta (3445 Views)

Please Which Bank Gives PTA In Less Than 24hrs / Pta Needed Urgently!!! / Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pta by Derah0: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hey guys,
Quick question, has anyone been able to get PTA from the bank if yes, could you please tell me the bank and how long it took for you to get it.thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pta by olatalour: 12:08am On Aug 27, 2021
Yes you can all bank does that now kindly walk I to your bank and request for PTA you will be needing a valid visa and a two way ticket 14 days to the day of your application at the bank
But it will take like 5 days to debit your account and get the dollar I got mine at 412 and maximum was $4k

2 Likes

Re: Pta by Derah0: 6:42am On Aug 27, 2021
olatalour:
Yes you can all bank does that now kindly walk I to your bank and request for PTA you will be needing a valid visa and a two way ticket 14 days to the day of your application at the bank
But it will take like 5 days to debit your account and get the dollar I got mine at 412 and maximum was $4k

What bank please ?
I have all the necessary documents and also a return ticket. Because this access bank are telling me that 1-2 days before my departure date is when they’ll give me PTA.
Re: Pta by olatalour: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
I did mine at access bank branch in Abia state
Once you have a two way ticket let’s say you want to apply for PTA today you will be needing a ticket with departure date 14 days from today note not less than 14 days and once you apply I got mine on the 5th abi 6 th day and my account was debited

1 Like

Re: Pta by Preityrockstar(f): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello guys,

I am curious about the possibility of getting PTA up to 3-4 times in a year for genuine travel plans.

Is this possible?
Re: Pta by Jess99: 12:40am On Apr 02, 2022
Can I get PTA when travelling with a permanent residence permit?
Re: Pta by Apholaby(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Can anyone please enlighten me on how to get PTA right now? It's urgent. Also, what is the current situation in different banks? Thanks y'all.

Re: Pta by toluxa1(m): 6:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Apholaby:

They gave you cash? Which bank? And when was this?
Also if it happens you have traveled and maybe even returned back, will they will give you? (assuming it wasn't ready by the time one is traveling)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Wedding In Nigeria: / Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos / The Most Friendly Country To Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.