Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Strange OTP With Different Numbers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Strange OTP With Different Numbers. (558 Views)

Twin Sisters With Different Skin Tones Celebrate Their Birthday / Strange OTP With Different Numbers. / Hardened Criminals Paraded In Imo State With Different Assorted Weapons. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange OTP With Different Numbers. by Adlac(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2021
Dear Nairalanders,

I often get this strange numbers send to my phone lines almost on daily basis. But I don't know what these evil guys are up to.

Could it be an OTP to Access my account?

Attached is the message received. Kindly share your inputs.

Thanks.

Re: Strange OTP With Different Numbers. by duro4chang(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2021
Don't use the OTP unless you are the one who initiate it. Just abandon the OTP.

1 Like

Re: Strange OTP With Different Numbers. by Born2Breed(f): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2021
Block the strange numbers sending the OTPs
Re: Strange OTP With Different Numbers. by Adlac(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2021
duro4chang:
Don't use the OTP unless you are the one who initiate it. Just abandon the OTP.

Of course I won't, Since I didn't initiate any. But Perhaps I do get this on daily basis Is still worrisome.
Re: Strange OTP With Different Numbers. by Adlac(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2021
Born2Breed:
Block the strange numbers sending the OTPs

Each Time I block this number another number is use to send me the message.
Re: Strange OTP With Different Numbers. by duro4chang(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2021
Adlac:

Of course I won't, Since I didn't initiate any. But Perhaps I do get this on daily basis Is still worrisome.
I am also confused about the daily OTP
Re: Strange OTP With Different Numbers. by Born2Breed(f): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Adlac:

Each Time I block this number another number is use to send me the message.

Keep blocking. Since Dem nor wan Taya make u sef nor Taya to block and always report it as spam.

3 Likes

Re: Strange OTP With Different Numbers. by Adlac(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2021
Born2Breed:

Keep blocking. Since Dem nor wan Taya make u sef nor Taya to block and always report it as spam.

Little wonder if am the only one getting this.

(1) (Reply)

NSCDC Officer Arrested For Supplying Guns To Bandits In Kogi State (video) / Kenyan Nanny Attacks Employer With Machete After Killing Her 7 Year Old Son. / Mother Hacks Her 7-year-old Daughter With Machete For Refusing To Wash Dishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.