Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Loan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Loan (420 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
I need a loan of 10,000 to give back 100% interest in 1 month. If you are interested. whatapp.

For those of you looking for job if you're willing to put in the effort you can make up to 90k a month they pay weekly. Now some of you are familiar with this platform but still will be a blessing to some.This is no scam i have well documented proof. You'll need a paypal account and laptop.
Re: Loan by Brainard22: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Use that your job na
Re: Loan by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Brainard22:
Use that your job na

Dey calm down. If you you are interested chat me up I will give you details of and picture proof of what I'm about and if you are not convinced, why? You are free to move on. Note. It is an online job, transcription to be exact.
Modified.

I need some startup capital. I have acquired 75% of things I need I can show you picture proof if you ask. I get paid weekly.
Re: Loan by Brainard22: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
defuhrer:

Dey calm down. If you you are interested chat me up I will give you details of and picture proof of what I'm about and if you are not convinced, why? You are free to move on.
I'll never be broke in my life
Re: Loan by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Brainard22:

I'll never be broke in my life

Mr man being broke is not a crime. And I won't be here for ever. Do you want to help me? Can you help me? If your answsers are no why don't you view and move on. I'm not trying to scam anyone here. Did you find out if I'm for real or not? What exactly do you want with me?
Re: Loan by nifemi25(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=defuhrer post=105293238]I need a loan of 10,000 to give back 100% interest in 1 month. If you are interested 08082404039 whatapp.

For those of you looking for job if 90k a month is not small then chat me up i may have something for you. Note, only if you can loan me this said amount. This is no scam i have well documented proof.[/quote.

Inside life. You have a connection to an online job that can fetch 90k in a month and still yet you need just 10k. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan by Brainard22: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
defuhrer:

Mr man being broke is not a crime. And I won't be here for ever. Do you want to help me? Can you help me? If your answsers are no why don't you view and move on. I'm not trying to scam anyone here. Did you find out if I'm for real or not? What exactly do you want with me?
You promising 90k job yet asking for 10k loan dey vex me undecided

1 Like

Re: Loan by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Brainard22:

You promising 90k job yet asking for 10k loan dey vex me undecided

You are right. There's fault in the way I composed the message I will rearrange that but it is the truth. Why don't you chat me up. Even if you don't want to loan me. I will give you a tour.No hard feelings.
Re: Loan by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=nifemi25 post=105293689][/quote]

Make una dey take am easy.
Re: Loan by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
I'm not going to find my solutions here judging from the comments I've been receiving. But to you tired of being insulted and dragged for being broke as they have done here, you can still chat me up even if you dont have a penny to loan me. I'm willing to assist you out of shame and the moment I ask you for even a cent, you can promptly block me from your account. We shall win the struggle.

Thanks for your comments.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Chat Operators - Work From Home / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.