Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Did I Overreact? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Did I Overreact? (214 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Overreact? by blessingchinny(f): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good day,

I was the one that posted about having issues with my guy as a result of a text I sent to him out of anger. The text was about a girl he normally comments on her picture with lots of words of endearment even telling her that he loves her. I have confronted him about that before he told me is nothing, but i wasn't convinced, so i sent him a text that it is obvious he is dating her, and he blocked me after all the attempt to reach out to him. After giving him a little space as he said, I later tried with another, this time not to plead but to ask him if he still wants to be with me, which he replied that he's done.

I am heartbroken now, someone should please guide me on the tips to move on.
Re: Did I Overreact? by chatinent: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
All you need now is three wraps of fufu, a plate of ofe nsala mixed with egusi and one bottle of tumbo to step it down.

At the mention of fufu, even the depression go bow. It works for me, baby girlie. Forget relationship, let's talk about being a woman of virtue. Let's talk about happiness. By the way, I am surprised you haven't read what your signature is teaching.

Shebi dolphin sha never finish for osimmiri?

Ọ nwereghị ihe mebiri n’isi azu, baby girl. Take this one and eat ...I am already finishing the second morsel.

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact? by lomprico(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
He is done!

he is dating that girl now. Move on!

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact? by ahnie: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
It's painful I know,but you just have to move on.

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact? by Justice3000(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
The only advice for you is that you should move on and be a very happy woman and show him that you can live without him and that you can find someone who is in a million ways better than him

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Wife Needed! / Swinging Is Great! But Do You Know The Pros And Cons Of The Player Lifestyle? / Hi Friends I'm New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.