Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

CorelDraw trainer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / CorelDraw trainer (1089 Views)

What Are The Advantages Of Coreldraw X7, And Its Feature? / Rate My CAR DESIGN On CORELDRAW / CORELDRAW | PHOTOSHOP | ILLUSTRATOR | Training For Beginners (VIDEO TUTORIALS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CorelDraw trainer by julimax(m): 6:36am On Sep 01, 2021
If u have experience in teaching CorelDraw and you reside in Lagos, pls WhatsApp me ASAP on 08076380982

NB
We have engaged someone already. Thanks
Re: CorelDraw trainer by olahero(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2021
Where in Lag are you?
Re: CorelDraw trainer by olahero(m): 7:35am On Sep 01, 2021
Where in Lag are you? W/07062183593
Re: CorelDraw trainer by RetinixNG: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2021
julimax:
If u have experience in teaching CorelDraw and you reside in Lagos, pls WhatsApp me ASAP on 08076380982

This is one of the most creative graphics guru you can ever see.
Re: CorelDraw trainer by peakpyramid: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
How much is affordable and location is Ajah
Re: CorelDraw trainer by MMotimo: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
TitanKenneth

I was informed that the surname on the Ecobank account does not match the account holder surname (Ef**********) that you provided on the email.

Please verify the surname, the person is waiting for you before going to bed.
Re: CorelDraw trainer by MMotimo: 12:00am On Dec 17, 2021
TitanKenneth:

SO SORRY,SHE SAID SHE MADE A MISTAKE
ACCOUNT NAME:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: CorelDraw trainer by MMotimo: 12:07am On Dec 17, 2021
TitanKenneth:

SO SORRY,SHE SAID SHE MADE A MISTAKE
ACCOUNT NAME:

He has credited the account with 5k. Please delete her name from your post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CorelDraw trainer by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 17, 2021
MMotimo:

Thank you.
Re: CorelDraw trainer by MMotimo: 6:23am On Dec 17, 2021
pstmikol1:

Thank you ma, May God bless you more and more. I will confirm the fund tomorrow.
Please ma, help me erase my bank details and also the statement that I received help recently so other people may help me and the statement won't discourage them.
I received help here most times as things are so difficult for me and it not easy coping with school. I can't just explain it all ma. Thank u ma.

That places me in a difficult position. I am not a fan of able bodied young men constantly posting to request money. I know the country is tough but being overly reliant on internet strangers does not speak well of character. Your history of doing that goes back 19 months with this username even though I see that some posts have now been modified. I didn’t realize the history at first.

I volunteered to give so I will fulfill my commitment but I post what I post, you can’t dictate that. If you are comfortable with what you are doing, you should not bother about what anyone thinks.

1 Like

Re: CorelDraw trainer by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2021
Ok
Re: CorelDraw trainer by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
MMotimo:

That places me in a difficult position. I am not a fan of able bodied young men constantly posting to request money. I know the country is tough but being overly reliant on internet strangers does not speak well of character. Your history of doing that goes back 19 months with this username even though I see that some posts have now been modified. I didn’t realize the history at first.

I volunteered to give so I will fulfill my commitment but I post what I post, you can’t dictate that. If you are comfortable with what you are doing, you should not bother about what anyone thinks.
Good evening ma, I just logged in and find out I was selected for the giveaway in the other thread but I didn't win.
Then I saw your post, I am probably too late but please ma this Christmas, things are not going as expected and I really need help in any way I can.
I hope if you are still helping, please help ma.
Thank you and may God bless you
Re: CorelDraw trainer by MMotimo: 5:16am On Dec 18, 2021
Moonie911:
Good evening ma, I just logged in and find out I was selected for the giveaway in the other thread but I didn't win.
Then I saw your post, I am probably too late but please ma this Christmas, things are not going as expected and I really need help in any way I can.
I hope if you are still helping, please help ma.
Thank you and may God bless you

Were you credited by Malignantguest?
Re: CorelDraw trainer by MMotimo: 5:22am On Dec 18, 2021
pstmikol1:
I am so sorry ma, i can never dictate for you. I only requested, but please forgive me. I am not happy coming here to beg too, but seriously it has not been easy, i have a side hustle but it not coming always. If i can just pay my school fees, i promise to stop that, it school that is making me do these before and I will soon finish, so I promise u to stop now ma, i am so sorry. I am never comfortable with it ma. Please understand me ma.
Thank you ma. MMotimo

I asked him to credit you something, did you receive it? Please note that I won’t delete my post. Thank you.
Re: CorelDraw trainer by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 18, 2021
MMotimo:

Were you credited by Malignantguest?
No ma.
Thank you so much for answering me Ma
Re: CorelDraw trainer by MMotimo: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2021
Moonie911:
No ma.
Thank you so much for answering me Ma

Either here or on a dead thread, please provide your name, account number and bank name and I will have someone credit you with #5k

By the way, I admire how you stood your ground on that thread where someone mixed up 2 monikers’ names.
Re: CorelDraw trainer by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 18, 2021
MMotimo:

Either here or on a dead thread, please provide your name, account number and bank name and I will have someone credit you with #5k

By the way, I admire how you stood your ground on that thread where someone mixed up 2 monikers’ names.

Thank you so much Ma.
Re: CorelDraw trainer by MMotimo: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2021
Moonie911:
Thank you so much Ma.
God will continue to bless you Ma.
This really mean so much to me, you have just change everything for me this Christmas.

Amen and you too. I will pass on the info and delete your info once you confirm receipt.
Re: CorelDraw trainer by MMotimo: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2021
Re: CorelDraw trainer by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2021
Ok
Re: CorelDraw trainer by MMotimo: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Moonie911:
Ok Ma and thank you once again

Last name please.
I’ve deleted your other details, go ahead and remove
Re: CorelDraw trainer by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2021
Ok
Re: CorelDraw trainer by MMotimo: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Moonie911:

Ok I will do that

Seen
Re: CorelDraw trainer by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author
Re: CorelDraw trainer by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ok
Re: CorelDraw trainer by MMotimo: 3:49am On Dec 19, 2021
pstmikol1:

Thank you so much ma, it will go a long way for me, I received the 2k, thank you ma, May God bless ma.

Amen and same to you.
Re: CorelDraw trainer by MMotimo: 3:49am On Dec 19, 2021
Moonie911:
I have seen it Ma.
Thank you so much

You’re welcome

Angela Obaruapko
UBA 215097647 . Credited with #5k
Re: CorelDraw trainer by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
MMotimo:

You’re welcome
May God bless you for helping people here.
Re: CorelDraw trainer by MMotimo: 1:28am On Dec 25, 2021
Amazingmike724:

May God bless you for helping people here, please extend your helping hands to me too. am a student schooling far away from home and I will be celebrating Xmas here in school because I can't afford the T-fare to house. Please I don't have anything to celebrate Xmas with tomorrow as my parent hands are tight now. Please I will appreciate anything so I can also feel among tomorrow too. I will be happy if am favor so i can buy rice and cook here at my hostel too. I pray you consider me too.
Merry Christmas!!

Amazingmike724 aka pstmikol1 aka Akinfewa Mathew aka Mathew Micheal

Union bank 0029425018
Union bank 0064555369

You are part of what’s wrong with the country. So you decided to target me with a different username after what I told you last time, despite still giving you something. Do you think you’re smarter than I am?

I work for my money, I don’t engage in deceit. What you are doing might seem like easy money to you but guess what, it does not bless. For almost 2 years now that I can confirm (could be longer); you’ve been on Nairaland with stories. Do you not see that a problem has developed? You think people that sweat to earn money are stupid? Don’t ever try this with me again, I have very little patience when it comes to fraudulent moves. You are doing this yet you seriously think you will make progress? That is false indoctrination. Fraudulent moves just rotate you like you’re on a barber’s chair, you move a lot but you don’t make any real progress.

I have suspicions about someone else I gave money to, a case of using multiple usernames. If my suspicions are right, I have no doubt the funds I gave will do them zero good and erode what they already had in their pockets. It is what happens when you take undue advantage of other people’s kindness. Telim gave you #10k Christmas 2020 and another #30k a week ago and that is on top of the other giveaways yet your greed won’t allow you give others an opportunity, you had to target me with another username. Givers do not lack but the deceiver will always be short, doesn’t matter if the scam is 500 or 10 million. Know this and reform!

Merry Christmas
Re: CorelDraw trainer by julimax(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2021
Pls how can one delete a thread from nairaland?? How do you stop scammers from taking over a thread you created

(1) (Reply)

Nl Pls I Need Ur Advice / Printing And Publishing Training Needed! / I Have A Starcomms Izap Sleek Modem For Sale. Interested Buyer Call Sam 08038838

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.