Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Shell Invitation! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Invitation! (1873 Views)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / U-connect Invitation For Interview / SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Invitation! by timx(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2007
Hi all, just got an invitation from shell for a test on the 6th of August! anyone here with same info?
Re: Shell Invitation! by benakomah: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2007
pls clearify this
was the IV letter addressed to you or ur email address
Re: Shell Invitation! by engrlesh: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2007
Hi guys in d house, got d info but had two mails sent at different time but same date.
Wednesday 8th 13:00hrs.
Any hw wish us all d very best. see u at SITP[/b]
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Shell Invitation! by deinowei: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2007
Hello, i also got the invitation and mine is for the 2nd of August, in Port Harcourt. Anyone has any information as per what to expect. My field is Electrical Engineering.
Re: Shell Invitation! by ojesymsym: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2007
mine was also sent today to hold in warri on the 4th of august. Any idea what to xpect?
cheers.
Re: Shell Invitation! by bitweezy: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2007
yeah! howdy everybody? i got the invitation and was wondering if anyone in the house, has got an idea on what the test is going to entail. holla!!
Re: Shell Invitation! by eesaah(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2007
@engrlesh,i was also slated for the same day and time.Is ur centre Execellence hotel ogba,Ikeja?
Re: Shell Invitation! by amlifted(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2007
hello house, lets get serious about what to expect in the test. those who did it last year or has information on the nature of the test should plssss oblige us. thanksssssss
Re: Shell Invitation! by BIZ: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2007
visit www.shldirect.com, you will find samples of shell test there. Though the exercises you will find there are very simplier to what shell will give you. You must be very fast and be accurate. Remember time is not your friend. I have taken shell test before and still expecting them to call me. best of luck
Re: Shell Invitation! by kenwhyte(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2007
hello e'body is d SITP 4 graduate on OND?
Re: Shell Invitation! by kedionline: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2007
Yeah i got an IV too. Im a geologist and mine is on the 6th of august .
Re: Shell Invitation! by loparino: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2007
Hi Fellas,
I am a graduate of Physics and mine is slated for 9th August, Excellence Hotel Ogba.
My question is will there be a skills section apart from the verbal reasoning, quants and logica?
I'll appreciate ur apt reply!
Thank you very much!!!
Re: Shell Invitation! by prizeless(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2007
pls  when was the application for this made?
Re: Shell Invitation! by pinokio(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2007
i gotmy i.v on friday, mine is slated for august 4, i'm an industrial mathematicial cum engineer. would really appreciate any helpful gist on the test
Re: Shell Invitation! by igodo: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2007
hello Nairaland users,
i was scheduled for excellence hotel,ikeja for the shell test on the 8th,August by 10.00am.Anyone whose schedule falls on this date and time should call me on 08062267173 so that we can rub mind together.
Re: Shell Invitation! by creationxt(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2007
I did the test last year. It was in three sections: verbal reasoning( true or false SHL thing), Graphical analysis ( charts) and spatial reasoning. Goodluck to you guys.
Re: Shell Invitation! by jenks(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2007
@creationxt ,
1. was there anything like mechanical reasoning?
2. was it d same for everyone?
3. they asked for calculators, culd it be for d graphical reasoning?
4. do they have skills like mobil and chevron?
mine is on d 1st at ph so u'll do d ph pple a very big favour so we can start preparing for ours.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At John Snow International (usaid): General & Logistics Roles / Institute Of Petroleum Studies Uniport: Info / Nnpc Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.