Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

My Waterloos In Web Programming :: Featuring Php & Javascript - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Waterloos In Web Programming :: Featuring Php & Javascript (598 Views)

The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / Is Php/javascript Interesting? / Dreamweaver Vs Php,javascript E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Waterloos In Web Programming :: Featuring Php & Javascript by Nobody: 11:11am On May 23, 2011
1. Complicated javascript especially ajax-based applications on a site with so many existing plugins and stuffs - where one is blocking another. Then it takes a whole day or more of debugging to find out where the problem is coming from. In this case, we are talking of plugins you downloaded and not codes you wrote yourself. This can be quite disabling atimes especially if the client "must-to" have that effect.

2. PHP Arrays: I am talking of serious multilevel multi-cross-dimensional arrays - actually 5D arrays or more. I had to walk through a 10 level-array yesterday and extract pieces of information at each level. That took me like 12 hours of working back-to-back = and fine i won, and then crashed off to sleep like a log of wood, and still woke up - a little confused.

But of course, these things cant be avoided. . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Suggestion And Advice. / Free Nairatweets Advertising Credits To Small Businesses [n50k For 5 Biz] / Cost Of Designing And Setting Up A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.