Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Empty House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Empty House (974 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empty House by mazaje(m): 2:32pm On May 23, 2011
This house is now empty, where are all the regulars that used to make this place one of the most exciting sections of nairaland? The forum is now dominated by some prosperity gospel advocates, who keep trying to make a case for their business and on the other hand we have some looney end of day enthusiast selling fear. . . .All the interesting people are gone, Back in the days we come here to learn many things, now I just don't know whats happening here any more. . .I guess every body is now busy with one thing or the other. . . .I miss you all. . . . smiley
Re: Empty House by JeSoul(f): 3:06pm On May 23, 2011
I was just thinking of[b] you [/b] yesterday Mazaje. You self haven't been around posting. Hope you have been well.

@topic, this section goes thru seasons . . .
Re: Empty House by mazaje(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2011
JeSoul:

I was just thinking of[b] you [/b] yesterday Mazaje. You self haven't been around posting. Hope you have been well.

@topic, this section goes thru seasons . . .

Nice to know you have me in your thoughts. . . .I must come and marry you grin, Will you marry me?. . I will take you on a world tour now that I have my private Jet, you shouldn't say no abeg grin grin. . . . .How you dey my sister?. . . .Nice to see you around. . .I am doing very well just that I have been busy as I believe most of the regulars have been. . . .I just hope they all come back and make this place lively again. . . .

Private Jet dey wait to carry you all over the world ohh, pls say yes grin grin. . . . .
Re: Empty House by JeSoul(f): 4:03pm On May 23, 2011
^lol. Private jet?  shocked  grin na so you dey roll? lol. Nlders we get big big man for our midst oh. Oya which church have you been collecting tithes from? cheesy  And you know me I hate flying . . . last flight was turbulent the entire 8hrs, I almost had a nervous breakdown. From now on, any flight longer than 1hr, I need sleeping pills. Shey you have plenty of medication on board?

Seriously, I'm glad you're well dear, Denmark is the new location? you should post more . . . these new breed of teenage atheists can learn a thing or two from you.
Re: Empty House by dare2think: 5:07pm On May 23, 2011
mazaje:

This house is now empty, where are all the regulars that used to make this place one of the most exciting sections of nairaland? The forum is now dominated by some prosperity gospel advocates, who keep trying to make a case for their business and on the other hand we have some looney end of day enthusiast selling fear. . . .All the interesting people are gone, Back in the days we come here to learn many things, now I just don't know whats happening here any more. . .I guess every body is now busy with one thing or the other. . . .I miss you all. . . . smiley

Well, this period seems to dominated by bigots who seem intent on imposing their views on the world. Dude, not much constructive learning here. The only thing you learn is the adverse effect religion seem to have taken hold of some minds and how reason seem to be the enemy.
Re: Empty House by mazaje(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2011
JeSoul:

^lol. Private jet?  shocked  grin na so you dey roll? lol. Nlders we get big big man for our midst oh. Oya which church have you been collecting tithes from? cheesy  And you know me I hate flying . . . last flight was turbulent the entire 8hrs, I almost had a nervous breakdown. From now on, any flight longer than 1hr, I need sleeping pills. Shey you have plenty of medication on board?

Dey there dey waste time, am all over the place hanging with dem Oyedepo's, Creflor Dollars, Benny Hinn etc collecting tithes left, right and center. . . . .If you are not comfortable with flying I can easily buy you a yacht, you just need to give me a little more time make I increase my tithe collection and hang out with more men of God abeg. . . .You know say me I go do any thing for you, abeg say yes na. . .Biko. . . . .I fit die for you now now now sef. . . . . grin grin

Seriously, I'm glad you're well dear, Denmark is the new location? you should post more . . . these new breed of teenage atheists can learn a thing or two from you.

Yes ohh. . .Man gas dey move around ohh. . . .Teenage atheist abi grin grin?. . . . .You harsh ohhh. . . .Nothing do you, you get mouth. . . . .
Re: Empty House by mazaje(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2011
dare2think:

Well, this period seems to dominated by bigots who seem intent on imposing their views on the world. Dude, not much constructive learning here. The only thing you learn is the adverse effect religion seem to have taken hold of some minds and how reason seem to be the enemy.

These days everything in here is just one dimensional. . . . .Nothing really interesting is going on in here. . . .
Re: Empty House by Sweetnecta: 8:13pm On May 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^ didn't you just learn about Zoe, the thing that Adam and Angels didn't have? that should compensate for the absence of the regulars until they return.
Re: Empty House by JeSoul(f): 8:30pm On May 23, 2011
mazaje:

Dey there dey waste time, am all over the place hanging with dem Oyedepo's, Creflor Dollars, Benny Hinn etc collecting tithes left, right and center. . . . .If you are not comfortable with flying I can easily buy you a yacht, you just need to give me a little more time make I increase my tithe collection and hang out with more men of God abeg. . . .You know say me I go do any thing for you, abeg say yes na. . .Biko. . . . .I fit die for you now now now sef. . . . . grin grin
  shocked die for me? grin Playa#1. Talk true, how many girls have you said that to in the past 6 months? dem less pass at least 10?  grin I no mind yacht sha lol.

Yes ohh. . .Man gas dey move around ohh. . . .Teenage atheist abi grin grin?. . . . .You harsh ohhh. . . .Nothing do you, you get mouth. . . . .
lol. Its true now. These pimpled faced teeny boppers wey dey vex say mummy and daddy have been forcing them to go to church cheesy so they're venting here and don't want the rest of us to hia word.

Abeg carry on with the globe-trotting and conquering . . . more fire to your engine jare. Just take small time to dey greet us for hia, preferably with some green foldable grease from your mog pals for our hands and purses  cool
Re: Empty House by cogicero: 2:04pm On May 28, 2011
Very empty house.
Re: Empty House by nuclearboy(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2011
Interestingly, the exodus started about the time mazaje stepped back.

Maybe your return will perform the wonder we'd all want.

I tire of engaging the prosperity pimps and learning nothing new
Re: Empty House by mazaje(m): 10:15pm On May 28, 2011
nuclearboy:

Interestingly, the exodus started about the time mazaje stepped back.

Maybe your return will perform the wonder we'd all want.

I tire of engaging the prosperity pimps and learning nothing new

Correct!!!. . . .Brother how far? Nice to see you around. . . .All the better people don dey come back be that. . . .Welcome back. . . .How have you been?. . . .Myjoe is here, I saw Noetic and Deepsight as well. . . . .Nice to see you guys. . . smiley
Re: Empty House by nuclearboy(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2011
^^ I've been fine, thank you and I didn't go too far - showing up once in a while to beat some sense into the prosperity touts.

MyJoe seemed to have moved to politics and I hear DeepSight found and was busy awhile with a new posse of young women in Lagos. Thank God they're back. Angels like Noetic never fully disappear - lets hope they push the others back.

Really wish to see MadMax
Re: Empty House by mabell: 3:27pm On May 29, 2011
nuclearboy:

^^ I've been fine, thank you and I didn't go too far - showing up once in a while to beat some sense into the prosperity touts.

sounds like a poverty stricken mentality here
Re: Empty House by nuclearboy(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2011
^^^ I keep telling you people that you are animals. Friendly thread asking where reasonable people are and you of all maggots in the toilet show up.

1st, newmi admits he depends on Okadas to move around
Then, Azibubu says she preaches to okada riders daily on her way around
Finally, Jo himself admits that he drives a danfo without air-conditioning around

Yet, all of you go around throwing words like "poverty" around! Isn't it rather obvious the only reason you're so obsessed with the concept and idea of poverty is because you live inside hope of prosperity one days when the big guys (oyaks dem) get around to allowing the crumbs fall to you dogs?

Go stand on allen avenue, woman - na where you belong be dat since you prefer not to work!
Re: Empty House by mazaje(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2011
nuclearboy:

MyJoe seemed to have moved to politics and I hear DeepSight found and was busy awhile with a new posse of young women in Lagos. Thank God they're back. Angels like Noetic never fully disappear - lets hope they push the others back.

Really wish to see MadMax

Nice to know, I will also really wish to see Madmax as well, where are people like Vairo, Davidylan, Wirinet, InesQor(very nice guy), Jagunlabi etc . . . . .Miss all the great minds here. . . . . smiley

nuclearboy:

^^^ I keep telling you people that you are animals. Friendly thread asking where reasonable people are and you of all maggots in the toilet show up.

Finally, Jo himself admits that he drives a danfo without air-conditioning around

Yet, all of you go around throwing words like "poverty" around! Isn't it rather obvious the only reason you're so obsessed with the concept and idea of poverty is because you live inside hope of prosperity one days when the big guys (oyaks dem) get around to allowing the crumbs fall to you dogs?

Go stand on allen avenue, woman - na where you belong be dat since you prefer not to work!

O Boi, you harsh ohh. . . .E be like say yabbis na your forte. . . . grin grin. . . .No mind these people abeg. . . .
Re: Empty House by mabell: 4:12pm On May 29, 2011
nuclearboy:

you must be one of their customers for you to sound so familiar with their system
for your information, i work and work well
you know, seriously speaking, you need to grow up and get a grip on life
when your teacher was teaching you in high school, he thought you whe was impacting knowledge into someone with a great future
but you still have hope though, all you need to do is accept the way you are and then from there search for how to change
Re: Empty House by nuclearboy(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2011
@mazaje:

My brother, I will hearken to your advice and ignore. Its just so hard at times when caught between the loose legged free talking female dogs and the even lazier self serving attempts at pathetic manhood.

Viaro wrote me out of the blues awhile back. He's busy but said he peers in once in awhile and hopes to join in discussions again. I will call Inesqor after this post - been awhile. David: I last saw on the romance section - very amusing thread between him and some Woman. Maybe his paternal instincts auto-geared to overdrive - lol.

I really don't blame them avoiding here at times. Reading stuff such as the menopausal (or maybe in this case, its post-pausal) skunk above posts can be hugely depressing.
Re: Empty House by newmi(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2011
nuclearboy:

Se bi hahahahahah l SPIT ON THIS BECAUSE IT MAKES ME WANT TO THROW UP

nuclearboy:

Azi at least you are preaching the gospel but this bonboi of mine no worth or bonboi have you ever witnessed the gospel to somebody, how often do you preach JESUS to people?

nuclearboy:

So is this the gospel you know to preach e ya

nuclearboy:

Wait a minute, somebody sounds like he knows his way around that area and he is very much familiar with transactions around there
abi confess bonboi se you be regular customer grin grin
l knew it from the onset that you were up to no good Romans 6:1-2 "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
God forbid"

Re: Empty House by mazaje(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2011
nuclearboy:

@mazaje:

My brother, I will hearken to your advice and ignore. Its just so hard at times when caught between the loose legged free talking female dogs and the even lazier self serving attempts at pathetic manhood.

Viaro wrote me out of the blues awhile back. He's busy but said he peers in once in awhile and hopes to join in discussions again. I will call Inesqor after this post - been awhile. David: I last saw on the romance section - very amusing thread between him and some Woman. Maybe his paternal instincts auto-geared to overdrive - lol.

I really don't blame them avoiding here at times. Reading stuff such as the menopausal (or maybe in this case, its post-pausal) skunk above posts can be hugely depressing.

Nice. . . .Your post had me laughing out hard here. . . .You dey vex ohhh. . . . . .Pls hail InesQor for me abeg. . . .He is truly a nice person. . . .
Re: Empty House by InesQor(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2011
Thanks, Mazaje. You're too kind sir smiley

Nuclear[b]bros[/b]!! I'm certain you didn't get through to me that day. Smh. Apologies I suppose don call you sef. . . Hmm I haven't heard from viaro in a good while though. . .
Re: Empty House by harakiri(m): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2011
Great observation Mazaje. I thought i was the only one who noticed the emptiness.
Re: Empty House by nuclearboy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2011
@[size=18pt]INESQOR[/size]:

smiley cheesy grin cool kiss

So what happened? Tried you again now and the number is switched off so I assume it has changed.

Welcome back (I hope you are back)!!! cheesy
Re: Empty House by mazaje(m): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2011
InesQor:

Thanks, Mazaje. You're too kind sir smiley

Yes bros. . .Nice to have you around. . . .You are one of my favorites here. . . . .
Re: Empty House by mazaje(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2011
harakiri:

Great observation Mazaje. I thought i was the only one who noticed the emptiness.

The house is empty. . . . But people are now coming back gradually. . . . . smiley
Re: Empty House by kris2glo: 7:41am On Jun 13, 2011
smiley wink cheesy
Re: Empty House by InesQor(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2011
@nuclearboy:

smiley The MTN line is out of commission for now, bro. I will e-mail you my other phone number in a couple of minutes.

(1) (Reply)

When I Die, Do Not Spend Money For My Burial" - Patstor Ighodalo / South Korea's Christians Aim To Stop Lady Gaga's Show / Do U Pray Before U Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.