Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

2d Animation Software Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 2d Animation Software Needed (809 Views)

Create Studio! Get this Professional 3D Animation Software Now / Software Needed Urgently For 32bit Windows 7 / 10 Best Animation Software For Windows Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2d Animation Software Needed by OSDD(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please which 2d animation software can I use for a group project... Just 3-5mins video with voice over.. And with a 30 days deadline..

PS: I don't have idea about it..na only whiteboard animation I sabi
Re: 2d Animation Software Needed by Transporter20: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
OSDD:
Please which 2d animation software can I use for a group project... Just 3-5mins video with voice over.. And with a 30 days deadline..

You want to learn 2d animation in 30 days, good and fine if you are dedicated

Go to igetintopc.com
Make your choice of software
Re: 2d Animation Software Needed by OSDD(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Transporter20:

You want to learn 2d animation in 30 days, good and fine if you are dedicated

Go to igetintopc.com
Make your choice of software

28 days actually and I have to have the project ready at least 2 days before the 30th day
Re: 2d Animation Software Needed by OldGods: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
OSDD:

28 days actually and I have to have the project ready at least 2 days before the 30th day
you want to learn 2D, in 28 days, for a 3 to 5 mins project, it is not possible. I can help you however
Re: 2d Animation Software Needed by OSDD(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
OldGods:
you want to learn 2D, in 28 days, for a 3 to 5 mins project, it is not possible. I can help you however

How?

Please I have no money to offer you..
Re: 2d Animation Software Needed by NoChill: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
OSDD:

Depending on the type of animation you want to do.

If you want to do a basic 2d animation for product videos or commercials or like house of Ajebo type then you can use Adobe Character Animator

If you want to do a more complex kind of 2d animation like Marvel or DC cartoons then you can you Adobe Animate or reallusion Cartoon Animator all of these softwares you can find them on Getintopc.com

And you can learn these softwares under 2 weeks of constant practice, find tutorials on YouTube.
T for....?
Re: 2d Animation Software Needed by OSDD(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
NoChill:

Depending on the type of animation you want to do.

If you want to do a basic 2d animation for product videos or commercials or like house of Ajebo type then you can use Adobe Character Animator

If you want to do a more complex kind of 2d animation like Marvel or DC cartoons then you can you Adobe Animate or reallusion Cartoon Animator all of these softwares you can find them on Getintopc.com

And you can learn these softwares under 2 weeks of constant practice, find tutorials on YouTube.
T for....?

Thank you sir, j don't need something complex, just a 3 mins video of a particular theme. Off to YouTube then

T for Table?

(1) (Reply)

Journal Of 3D And 2D Character Art / I Need A Wpap Art Designer For A Partnership Project / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.