Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? (6219 Views)

I Buy Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter. / Why Your Car's Catalytic Converter Is Very Valuable / Catalytic Converter Problems? Cheap Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by SublimeAutos1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Is Your Catalytic Converter Missing or probably Damaged?

We Can help you fix one perfectly...

Indicate your vehicle model and we discuss from there...

Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Damaged I presume

1 Like

Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by SublimeAutos1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
RAV4 2gr 6plug. Damaged I presume

It's Available. How many pots do you want to replace?

Or is it all of it that's Damaged?
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by SublimeAutos1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
You can check my contact on my signature. Call or chat me up for your enquiries...
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by bluediesel03: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Toyota Corolla 2003 model
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
SublimeAutos1:

It's Available. How many pots do you want to replace?

I have no idea
Or is it all of it that's Damaged?
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by SublimeAutos1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
bluediesel03:
Toyota Corolla 2003 model

It's Available... Are you replacing them all? Or you got a specific one you want to replace?
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by SublimeAutos1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=Fulaniherdmens post=105682049][/quote]

Waiting for your reply?
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by bluediesel03: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
SublimeAutos1:

It's Available... Are you replacing them all? Or you got a specific one you want to replace?
I'm replacing all
How much will it cost?
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by SublimeAutos1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
bluediesel03:
I'm replacing all
How much will it cost?

We can fix them for you for 60k Sir
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
SublimeAutos1:

My mechanic will be back tomorrow and I will verify and feedback
Waiting for your reply?
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
SublimeAutos1:

My mechanic will be back tomorrow and I will verify and feedback. Like how much will it. COst
Waiting for your reply?
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by SublimeAutos1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=Fulaniherdmens post=105682759][/quote]

Alright then... No problem... You can click on the Link on my Signature to chat with me on WhatsApp...
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by SublimeAutos1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=Fulaniherdmens post=105682803][/quote]

Cost depends on the amount of pot that would be replaced... So, we would have to wait for your mechanic to check the ones that are damaged and then we know how many they are before determining the cost accordingly...
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by afesco: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
2001 Benz C200 Kompressor AKA groundnut eye

1 Like

Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by SublimeAutos1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
afesco:

It's Available... Are you changing all of them or some?
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by afesco: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
SublimeAutos1:

It's Available... Are you changing all of them or some?
who much is it in all or some of them?
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by SublimeAutos1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
afesco:
who much is it in all or some of them?

We can fix all four of them for you for 90k

1 Like

Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by SublimeAutos1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
afesco:

However, it is important for you to verify the ones you are replacing. Cost might be lesser than what's quoted
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by SublimeAutos1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Keep the calls and enquiries coming, always ready to attend to your enquiries

1 Like

Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by greggng: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
SublimeAutos1:
Is Your Catalytic Converter Missing or probably Damaged?

We Can help you fix one perfectly...

Indicate your vehicle model and we discuss from there...

How about 2001 Toyota Camry v6 engine ...How much for the complete catalyst ? Where is your location?
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by afesco: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
SublimeAutos1:

We can fix all four of them for you for 90k
Ok
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by SublimeAutos1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
greggng:

How about 2001 Toyota Camry v6 engine ...How much for the complete catalyst ? Where is your location?

The complete catalyst for all three pot would go for 70k sir...

My Location is Lagos
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by greggng: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
SublimeAutos1:

The complete catalyst for all three pot would go for 70k sir...

My Location is Lagos

You are telling someone in lagos that your location is Lagos .does it make sense?.
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by SublimeAutos1(m): 4:51am On Sep 11, 2021
greggng:

You are telling someone in lagos that your location is Lagos .does it make sense?.

Sorry about that Sir...

I just didn't figure you were also in Lagos...

I am in Ladipo Market, Mushin
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by SublimeAutos1(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2021
Happy Weekend People...

We are up for Business...

Bring on your enquiries
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by SublimeAutos1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
We are open for a chat on WhatsApp. Or place a call through to us... Check our contact details on my signature
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by oludollar(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
What about honda accord v6 2008 model? How much
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by SublimeAutos1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
oludollar:
What about honda accord v6 2008 model? How much

How many of the pot do you want to work on?
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by oludollar(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
I don't have idea of how many pots bt what will be the total cost if I want to change all?
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by cmoney22222: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
Honda Accord 2014.. how much pls. Replacing all
Re: Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? by nemadfsyahooc: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
I need from 2006 Lexus rx330. For bank 1 sensor 2 only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sold.....Sold......Sold......4 Units Of Nissan Pathfinder / 1997 Honda Accord 2.2i Vtec 4dr Auto Saloon Full Option Rhd / 2019 Model Toyota Corolla Xse Toks Fully Loaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.