Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,067 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (1067 Views)

Get Free #1000 From This Bank App / Make Cool Money From Kuda Bank App / Which Bank App Should I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by jizzison(m): 5:16am On Sep 11, 2021
Re: . by jizzison(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
jizzison:
Download & register for free on this Polaris bank app & start earning at least #300 for each referral that you invited.. Note that 1f you use my rederral code to join, you will get #200 instantly and another free #1000 that you can withdraw instantly to your bank, but if you don't use my referral code, you won't get both the #200 & the #1000.. My referral code is, copy it: SBZOJ8Z6.
The app is available to download on Android & iOS.
When searching for the app, simply type VULTe.

1 Like

Re: . by jizzison(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
jizzison:
Download & register for free on this Polaris bank app & start earning at least #300 for each referral that you invited.. Note that if you use my rederral code to join, you will get #200 instantly and another free #1000 that you can withdraw instantly to your bank, but if you don't use my referral code, you won't get both the #200 & the #1000.. My referral code is, copy it: SBZOJ8Z6.
When searching for the app, simply type VULTe.
Re: . by ngBuild: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Good, but standard chartered is better, the referer and the referred will get #1500 each, following the same procedure, standard chartered Bank is better, zero charges and zero transfer fee, and you don't have to visit any bank to fully register your account, everything is in the app
Referral code is 400110229, just download the standard chartered Bank mobile app and muuve
Re: . by jizzison(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
ngBuild:
Good, but standard chartered is better, the referer and the referred will get #1500 each, following the same procedure, standard chartered Bank is better, zero charges and zero transfer fee, and you don't have to visit any bank to fully register your account, everything is in the app
Referral code is 400110229, just download the standard chartered Bank mobile app and muuve
Hmmm. Thanks, I'll try it out
Re: . by jizzison(m): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2021
jizzison:
Download & register for free on this Polaris bank app & start earning at least #300 for each referral that you invited.. Note that 1f you use my rederral code to join, you will get #200 instantly and another free #1000 that you can withdraw instantly to your bank, but if you don't use my referral code, you won't get both the #200 & the #1000.. My referral code is, copy it: SBZOJ8Z6.
Re: . by oluwadabira111(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
jizzison:
I did everything you ask I was not given anything embarassed undecided
Re: . by jizzison(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
oluwadabira111:
I did everything you ask I was not given anything embarassed undecided
Oh don't worry about that, if you did everything including my referral code, you'll get the bonus.
It takes some time for the bonus to reflect on your account balance. Please be patient with them, the same thing happened to me.
Re: . by oluwadabira111(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
jizzison:

Oh don't worry about that, if you did everything including my referral code, you'll get the bonus.
It takes some time for the bonus to reflect on your account balance. Please be patient with them, the same thing happened to me.
ok then
Re: . by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
Please which bank app can I use to collect money without putting my bvn
Re: . by jizzison(m): 3:33am On Sep 17, 2021
Robertirase:
Please which bank app can I use to collect money without putting my bvn
I'm not sure if there's any right now.
BVN is a must, there's actually nothing there.
It's just a means to verify your identity nothing more.
Re: . by jizzison(m): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2021
It seems Polaris Bank has put an end to the referral program.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2021
jizzison:

I'm not sure if there's any right now.
BVN is a must, there's actually nothing there.
It's just a means to verify your identity nothing more.

Is it possible for me to have 2 Bvn?
Re: . by jizzison(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Robertirase:

Is it possible for me to have 2 Bvn?
Lol... Sorry for laughing
No, it's not possible

(1) (Reply)

Is Huawei Psmart+ 2019 6gb Ram/128gb Rom Worth Buying In 2023 Already? / I Don't Like What Google's Android Is Doing / Between Samsung S20 FE And Google Pixel 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.