Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,777,746 members, 6,618,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 December 2021 at 10:49 AM

Graphic Designer Needed Urgently For Immediate Employment In Abuja - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Designer Needed Urgently For Immediate Employment In Abuja (544 Views)

Graphic Designer Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment In Ph / Graphic Designer Intern Needed For Immediate Employment In Lagos / Graphic Designer Needed For Immediate Employment In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Designer Needed Urgently For Immediate Employment In Abuja by angel52: 3:02pm On Sep 11
Hello designers,

We need a designer who would be working with us for long term.

You would be working mostly on posters and the layout would be clear.

You would already have some distinct background designs to work with so that you can bring in text whenever we need to make a poster.

Our delivery timeline is usually very short since the background is already settled, so you need to be able to work any reasonable time of the day or any day of the week.

If you have experience in animating graphics and social media marketing you have higher chance of getting the job.

Send your CV to fincnetglobalresourcesltd@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Graphic Designer Needed Urgently For Immediate Employment In Abuja by halfcurrent(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28
Scam alert.
The guy is a fraudster
Re: Graphic Designer Needed Urgently For Immediate Employment In Abuja by nenyewrites: 4:43pm On Oct 11
halfcurrent:
Scam alert.
The guy is a fraudster

Hi, why did you say he is a scam?
Re: Graphic Designer Needed Urgently For Immediate Employment In Abuja by halfcurrent(m): 7:35am On Oct 17
nenyewrites:

Hi, why did you say he is a scam?

I have had experience with him.
He is a thief. Check all his advert on Nairaland. Always coming up with one advert or the other. The moment you pay him, that’s the end. He won’t pick your calls again.
You can try him if you doubt me.
Hi have been a victim and I don’t want any other person to fall a victim
Re: Graphic Designer Needed Urgently For Immediate Employment In Abuja by nenyewrites: 12:47pm On Oct 17
halfcurrent:

I have had experience with him.
He is a thief. Check all his advert on Nairaland. Always coming up with one advert or the other. The moment you pay him, that’s the end. He won’t pick your calls again.
You can try him if you doubt me.
Hi have been a victim and I don’t want any other person to fall a victim

Like you paid him? Thought he is the one paying for services?

(1) (Reply)

. / Checkout This Beautiful Business Card Design Nd Contact Us For Urs We Print Too / Where Are Those Cartoon Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.