Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ggg - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ggg (945 Views)

I Need 3 Youtube Video Maker/ Editor N30k Weekly Immediate Employment / Graphic Designer Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment In Ph / Graphic Designer Needed For Immediate Employment In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ggg by angel52: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
T
Re: Ggg by halfcurrent(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Scam alert.
The guy is a fraudster
Re: Ggg by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
halfcurrent:
Scam alert.
The guy is a fraudster

Hi, why did you say he is a scam?
Re: Ggg by halfcurrent(m): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2021
nenyewrites:

Hi, why did you say he is a scam?

I have had experience with him.
He is a thief. Check all his advert on Nairaland. Always coming up with one advert or the other. The moment you pay him, that’s the end. He won’t pick your calls again.
You can try him if you doubt me.
Hi have been a victim and I don’t want any other person to fall a victim
Re: Ggg by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
halfcurrent:

I have had experience with him.
He is a thief. Check all his advert on Nairaland. Always coming up with one advert or the other. The moment you pay him, that’s the end. He won’t pick your calls again.
You can try him if you doubt me.
Hi have been a victim and I don’t want any other person to fall a victim

Like you paid him? Thought he is the one paying for services?
Re: Ggg by angel52: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Heal Bro

(1) (Reply)

New Discovery; Check It Out Yourself To See The Reality / PDF Security Issues / 2014 New Waterproof 8GB Camera Watch DVR Video Recorder-pinhole Hidden Mini Came

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.