Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

...... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ...... (412 Views)

Who Else Need A Fully Approved USA Upwork Account Urgently? / How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...... by Israeldadoneye: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: ...... by DkJay: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Awinneralways:

Lol. You’re doing many things right and many more wrongly.

1. You’re playing the game backwards. The guys you take recommendations from on here regarding joints to visit, do you even know who they are? Some may be street urchins whose prayer point daily is to make it to your level.

2. Poverty and wealth are nothing but energy states. Wealth is a state of high energy and poverty is a state of low energy. Ejaculation on the other hand, involves depletion of energy. Do the math. This is another reason you hear people who abstain from sex or keep it at a bare minimum say things start to miraculously work in their Favour.

There is no way you will conserve all that energy and things won’t shake in your life. The dangerous risks you take to abuse sex right now are the kind of risks you will begin to take to be more successful if you flee from sexual abuse. These things happen unconsciously.

3. You’re not young but still quite young. This means your testosterone (T) would be raging right now and it’s not uncommon for most people of your age to be into different forms of sexual degeneracy. E.g masturbation and all sorts. This is where you differentiate yourself. If you abstain from what 99% are doing, you will surely produce different results.

Consider that raging T as a blessing rather than a curse because it’s what makes you a man. The more raging your T is, the more special you are because that’s your engine room for all kinds of achievement in life. That’s what gives you energy/power/motivation/good luck/ risk taking ability, boldness/ good vibe/ etc.

4. Sex with the wrong person can destroy you spiritually. Most prostitutes especially the ones in brothels engage in all sorts of voodoo and charms to protect themselves. Imagine sleeping with a witch? Do you really believe you would remain unscathed? I don’t care how successful you may seem, you could have been 10x more successful if you walk the narrow path.

Outwards success is usually different from inward success. You could look rich but deep inside you may be suffering from all sorts eg mental health, depression, sickness etc.

5. Bad habits are incremental in nature and so are good ones. If you abuse sex, it’s easier to be a smoker, a cultist, a druggie, a liar etc. Vice versa.

Remember how I said everything is all about energy state. The reason you feel as though you can’t let go is because of your current energy state. A low energy state brings along with it, all vices associated with that state e.g gambling, smoking, masturbation and all other forms of addiction.

A high energy state would make you have a natural disdain for all those vices.

6. In my years on earth so far, I have come to realize that the flesh and spirit have an inverse relationship. Whatever the flesh craves for, makes you weak spiritually and vice versa.

There are two things that strengthens the spirit like no other I have seen. These are abstinence from sex and deliberate starvation (fasting). It’s a mystery I cannot even begin to explain. These two things weaken the hold of the flesh over you.

If you think you’re blessed now, go for a month without sex , then come back and tell me what changes you have observed in your life with respect to luck, relationships with people, grace, Favour, spirituality etc.

Ask any confirmed yahoo plus boy you know, they will tell you that some people’s spirit cannot be locked and when they go back to their jazzman, it is usually recommended that they tempt such people with sexual sin and then their spirit becomes weak.

7. It’s true that relationships with Nigerian girls is a Herculean task but then again, would you let them drive you into the hands of strange women that may take your life? If a prostitute can do all what she does to herself, what do you think she will do to you?

Why not take the nonsense attitude of Nigerian girls as motivation to move out the country and meet other kinds of people that are way different instead of letting it drive you to your doom?
Would you destroy your life and future and then go to hell because of Nigerian girls?

8.Sex is meant to be an exchange. As you ejaculate into her, there is also something you’re meant to pick up from her vaginal secretion. In a case where you use condom always due to sex with prossies, you’re only loosing and not gaining.

9. It’s hard to live a straight life but that’s how you know it’s the right thing to do. Nothing good comes easy.

The choice is yours really, you can either live like one who is alive or live like a dead man walking.

I need to frame this answer and hang it on my wall.

You're too sensible, sir.

(1) (Reply)

Andela Become The Newest Africa Unicorn: Valued At $1.5B And Raising $200M / Error 404 / ● ● I Can Teach you How To Monetize Your Digital Skills for Free on Upwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.