Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question (131 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question by Perfectbeing(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Can any of next year presidential aspirants beat his or and chest and promise to decrease fuel price to N87, electricity to the former price prior Buhari, taxes to how Buhari met it, etc? (Take note of the things I mentioned. I didn't mention foodstuffs, spare parts. I'm sure most of you guys will understand what I mean).

If they can't they it means they're admitting that it was a necessary evil to cushion government revenue fall from oil.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa Slumps At Aso Rock / Moments FFK Vowed Never To Leave PDP For Buhari And Tinubu Government / PHOTO: Nigeria’s Sports Minister, Sunday Dare, Visits Keystone Bank Management T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.