Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

wheel balancing and alignment - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / wheel balancing and alignment (461 Views)

Error On Wheel Balancing Machine / Get Wheel Balancing And Alignment / Wheel Balancing And Alignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

wheel balancing and alignment by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 17, 2021
is this business really lucrative as it seems?
Re: wheel balancing and alignment by FreeStuffsNG: 1:36am On Sep 17, 2021
I think there are places they offer this kind of services in Ikeja. They are mostly around that Medical road and around under- bridge, Awolowo road ,Ikeja.
Try family and friends too. May God grant you favour. Regards.
Re: wheel balancing and alignment by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 17, 2021
thank you, pls do you know anywhere in particular in ikeja?

FreeStuffsNG:
I think there are places they offer this kind of services in Ikeja. They are mostly around that Medical road and around under- bridge, Awolowo road ,Ikeja.
Try family and friends too. May God grant you favour. Regards.
Re: wheel balancing and alignment by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Jamiola04:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am searching for someone who can loan me 500k for two months and make 6% interest .

Thanks for sharing

Like someone already suggested, maybe you could also consider other options, like raising the funds from family and friends.

All the best
Re: wheel balancing and alignment by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 17, 2021
thank you. to be honest, i've tried from friends and family, everyone's down on cash atm and that's why i found myself here...

alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing

Like someone already suggested, maybe you could also consider other options, like raising the funds from family and friends.

All the best
Re: wheel balancing and alignment by buygala(m): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Jamiola04:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am searching for someone who can loan me 500k for two months and make 6% interest.

I urgently got a project that i need to finance and i really need to raise money for it.

The person will be with the my vehicle's original documents during the time of loan and i am also ready to sign an undertaking.

Please, i'm being honest here and i'd appreciate an honest person too.

Thanks.

Original documents are useless without the vehicle itself...if you default on the loan and disappear, shey na d original documents the creditor go sell recover his money? ....Original documents that you can go to another state and redo grin

I am sure if you have good intentions to repay the loan as at when due, you will have no problems depositing the car itself and its original documents along with signing an agreement when you will pay, and what should be done with your car if you default..

Of course all this is subject to inspection of the car itself and confirming it is in good enough condition to be worth being quickly sold to cover the debt and interest...and yes we are not talking about it being sold at market price.. We dey talk the price it can attract if one just drives into a car stand and asks them to buy it as urgent money is needed..

I am very sure that if you are ready to do the above, you will have since gotten the loan smiley

Sorry for your situation op...but it's what it is

3 Likes

Re: wheel balancing and alignment by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2021
thank you and good point of view... the thing is, during this time, i will need a vehicle to carry equipments from points to points and i'm only thinking of saving cost and trying another option but if i see non them i will drop the car.
like i said earlier, all i have is good intention.
buygala:

Original documents are useless without the vehicle itself...if you default on the loan and disappear, shey na d original documents the creditor go sell recover his money? ....Original documents that you can go to another state and redo grin

I am sure if you have good intentions to repay the loan as at when due, you will have no problems depositing the car itself and its original documents along with signing an agreement when you will pay, and what should be done with your car if you default..

Of course all this is subject to inspection of the car itself and confirming it is in good enough condition to be worth being quickly sold to cover the debt and interest...and yes we are not talking about it being sold at market price.. We dey talk the price it can attract if one just drives into a car stand and asks them to buy it as urgent money is needed..

I am very sure that if you are ready to do the above, you will have since gotten the loan smiley

Sorry for your situation op...but it's what it is
Re: wheel balancing and alignment by Producedbeta: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Is the car Uber standard ?

Are you willing to sell

I have 1M on ground for you
Re: wheel balancing and alignment by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2021
yes it is uber standard, and if you can add 300k to the fee
Producedbeta:
Is the car Uber standard ?

Are you willing to sell

I have 1M on ground for you
Re: wheel balancing and alignment by Xscape1993(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Jamiola04:
Hello Nairalanders,

I am searching for someone who can loan me 500k for two months and make 6% interest.

I urgently got a project that i need to finance and i really need to raise money for it.

The person will be with the my vehicle's original documents during the time of loan and i am also ready to sign an undertaking.

Please, i'm being honest here and i'd appreciate an honest person too.

Thanks.
If you are honest and genuine like you said, chat me up on 08037798656 for serious discussion.
Re: wheel balancing and alignment by system000001(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2021
If u are ready to drop the car,I will borrow u contact me on 07039502966
Re: wheel balancing and alignment by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2021
okay i will
Xscape1993:
If you are honest and genuine like you said, chat me up on 08037798656 for serious discussion.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Lexus ES350 2008:3.1m / What Model Of Honda Scooter Is This? / Toks Toyota Sienna 2000 LE For Sale!-SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.