Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Nin Issue Please Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nin Issue Please Help (1058 Views)

Nin Issue / Link Your NIN With Your Glo Line / What Are The Requirements For Date Of Birth Modification In NIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nin Issue Please Help by okomogo(m): 4:06am On Sep 20, 2021
Good morning everyone, please help, my Friends wife enrolled for NIN few years back and the attendant as at that time made a mistake in her surname. All efforts to correct it that day proved abortive as the crowd was really much. The guy promised to make the necessary corrections when she comes back the upper week. She went back and it wasn't possible again as a result of the crowd. So finally the name was corrected and another printout was handed out to her while they took possession of the one with error. Fast forward two weeks ago my guy wasn't around and his wife is heavy so he made some transfer to her account and the account was temporarily freeze as she was ask to present Government ID. She submitted the new printout only to be informed that the surname was different from what she has on her slip. She seriously need that money please. Has anyone been through such predicament, how did you go about it? Bankers in the house please help as she doesn't have any other government issued ID. I really wish I had money to give her until she sorts this out coz she needs this money.
Re: Nin Issue Please Help by okomogo(m): 4:08am On Sep 20, 2021
The name on her BVN is the same with the new printout.
Re: Nin Issue Please Help by florenceolatude: 6:20am On Aug 26, 2023
NIN issues everywhere, naija which way shocked shocked
Re: Nin Issue Please Help by florenceolatude: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2023
sad sad
Re: Nin Issue Please Help by olajidebary: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
I have wrong names on my NIN printout copy after checking on the portal. Please I need help to correct my names
Re: Nin Issue Please Help by madyfrank: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
After checking my NIN on the portal is saying not Active and I have wrong DOB. Please how can I correct it, I need it urgent
Re: Nin Issue Please Help by davebanjo: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2023
angry
Re: Nin Issue Please Help by desmoeductex: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2023
angry angry
Re: Nin Issue Please Help by excoedutisto: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2023
sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newbie Here / Why Are There No Picture By Profiles? / Black Honda End Of Discussion Direct From Canada(non-nija Used) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.