Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ... (911 Views)

A Nairalander Bought Me A New Safety Boot / All Cheapest Universities Abroad And Tuition Fees / Study In A Top Ranked University In USA With Affordable Tuition Fees(sept 2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

... by ebenezer880(m): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: ... by daddytime(m): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
ebenezer880:
I will like to appreciate Mr Taiwo Afolabi @ sweettai.... 2017 when I gained admission to a Polytechnic he paid my TUITION FEES, my parents were having financial constraints he paid my fees, a nairalander who never meet me nor know me before am sincerely grateful sir, I really want to show my sincere appreciation again and here I am understanding my B.ENG degree...

God bless every nairalander who show for help to every sincere individuals.... A AM PROUD TO SAY AM A BENEFICIARY OF THIS PLATFORM.

We thank the philanthropic nairalander on your behalf.

Now, what you owe this individual and your family is to get serious with your studies and do everyone proud.

To be frank and honest with you, I won't be shy to let you know that your write up above isn't very impressive. But I am confident and trusting in your ability to do better in the future.

Try and read more. It doesn't matter what it is, just read, read, and read more.

Watching some English programmes on television will help too.

Peace

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nlng test / I Need Advice On Relevant Professional Courses / Accountants Help: How To Cope With Maths In Accounting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.