Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Run... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Run... (245 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run... by Truthsoldier(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
My heart is heavy,torn into shreads,as I write this I am perplexed and grieved in my heart,that when so many think things are at ease they never know that they are sitting on a keg of gunpowder

Run! When the preaching of Christ is now to serve the benefits of the stomach than of the spirit

Run! When the Church of Christ is now turned into a clubhouse where people come to commit further sin and no longer touched by the spirit of conviction

Run!When you see your spiritual life dwindling and what spiritual ectasy and joy begins to be supplanted by things of the mundane

Run! When righteousness is no more appealing to you but how to satisfy your bodily desires

Run!When those you once knew standing in the faith abandon the track saying that God has disappointed them

Run!When you see those who are the role models of most Christians are those who have no heavenly regard and consciousness

Run!When comedy and clowns are more appreciated than truth preachers,evangelism is now old school

Run!When you feel intimidated to your faith in Christ

Jesus Christ is coming again,RUN!!!

Re: Run... by Dtruthspeaker: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Truthsoldier:
My heart is heavy,torn into shreads,as I write this I am perplexed and grieved in my heart,that when so many think things are at ease they never know that they are sitting on a keg of gunpowder

Run! When the preaching of Christ is now to serve the benefits of the stomach than of the spirit

Run! When the Church of Christ is now turned into a clubhouse where people come to commit further sin and no longer touched by the spirit of conviction

Run!When you see your spiritual life dwindling and what spiritual ectasy and joy begins to be supplanted by things of the mundane

Run! When righteousness is no more appealing to you but how to satisfy your bodily desires

Run!When those you once knew standing in the faith abandon the track saying that God has disappointed them

Run!When you see those who are the role models of most Christians are those who have no heavenly regard and consciousness

Run!When comedy and clowns are more appreciated than truth preachers,evangelism is now old school

Run!When you feel intimidated to your faith in Christ

Jesus Christ is coming again,RUN!!!

Where are they supposed to run to?
Re: Run... by Truthsoldier(m): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
;DRun from sin and run to Jesus Christ by accepting Him and His word
Re: Run... by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Truthsoldier:
;DRun from sin and run to Jesus Christ by accepting Him and His word
How does one "run" from sin? undecided
Re: Run... by Truthsoldier(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How does one "run" from sin? undecided

You can run from enticements of sin I.e temptation which leads one to actual sinning
Re: Run... by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Truthsoldier:
You can run from enticements of sin I.e temptation which leads one to actual sinning
Run where then? undecided
What is sin? undecided
And how exactly does one run from sin? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of Losing Your Hunger / The Lords Chosen: Pastor Lazarus Will Be Holding A 2days Crusade In Edo State / “are You Mad? It Is Bad To Tap From Other People's Grace” - Ghanaian Pastor Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.