Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

How Will U React After The Rape? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will U React After The Rape? (434 Views)

How Will U React If U Found Out Your Child Is An Atheist / Wat Will U Do If Ur Husband Steal Meat In Ur Pot Of Soup? / The Real Truth Behind The Rape And Killing Of The Uniben Student In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will U React After The Rape? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
As a young guy who just got married few months ago, assuming ur house got invaded by arm robbers but after their robbery operations their oga suddenly demands to have sex with ur young, preciously endowed wife and with guns pointed at ur head by his boys he begins by tearing off ur crying wife's night wears, kpam! the game begins, and all of a sudden ur wife who strongly tried opposing them begins to moan in the process. She begins to utter words like, you're killing me, pls don't stop, aaauuch! F**k me bby, pls don't slow down, etc and remember that all this is happening b4 u o. The question is after the whole scenario, what will be ur reaction? Will u be angry at ur wife 4 showing signs that she enjoyed the rape? Will u file for divorce or will take her back like nothing happened? Share ur opinion pls!

Re: How Will U React After The Rape? by NOBLE468(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
i'm listening
Re: How Will U React After The Rape? by Solofresh2: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:
As a young guy who just got married few months ago, assuming ur house got invaded by arm robbers but after their robbery operations their oga suddenly demands to have sex with ur young, preciously endowed wife and with guns pointed at ur head by his boys he begins by tearing off ur crying wife's night wears, kpam! the game begins, and all of a sudden ur wife who strongly tried opposing them begins to moan in the process. She begins to utter words like, you're killing me, pls don't stop, aaauuch! F**k me bby, pls don't slow down, etc and remember that all this is happening b4 u o. The question is after the whole scenario, what will be ur reaction? Will u be angry at ur wife 4 showing signs that she enjoyed the rape? Will u file for divorce or will take her back like nothing happened? Share ur opinion pls!
I don't see any reason why a woman should find pleasure in rape
If any woman could find pleasure in rape,then she probably belong to the street and not supposed to be wife
My opinion!
Re: How Will U React After The Rape? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Solofresh2:
I don't see any reason why a woman should find pleasure in rape
If any woman could find pleasure in rape,then she probably belong to the street and not supposed to be wife
My opinion!

Nice take

(1) (Reply)

Which Person's Name Will You Adopt For Your Child / Crazy Price Of Cooking Gas. Why The Hike In Price? / Children Of Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.