Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Facebook Was Hacked With This Code - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Was Hacked With This Code (691 Views)

Why Bet9ja Website Was Hacked / Pls Help! My Facebook Account Was Hacked Last Night / Help:i Need Someone To Help Retrieve My Account That Was Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Was Hacked With This Code by AfriNotesNEWS: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
The picture below shows the Facebook hack tool use in hacking facebook server 7+ hours ago..

This is the longest down time across facebook global server

The Facebook.com domain name was available few minutes ago but has been restored back

The reality is that

All is not going well with facebook...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Was Hacked With This Code by nicho450(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
This one is strong
Re: Facebook Was Hacked With This Code by AfriNotesNEWS: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
It was a hack attack.. the hardest on facebook server

But facebook will never admit

The down is never about

1. Facebook whistleblowing
2. Pandora papers

It was a hack attack.. recorded 7+ hours ago.. the hardest on Facebook server.. we hope everything restore back to normal... As millions of business are down globally.. reason we mst appreciate Mark

Have not hard sales since 5 pm till now

Imagine

[ur=www.afrinotes.coml]Afrinotes.com[/url]
Nairalearn.com

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Social Networking Script / Who Knows How To Upload An Image To A Wordpress Blog / Need Help With Mysql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.