Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Are You A Failure? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Failure? (168 Views)

Top 5 Causes Of Business Failure And How To Avoid Them / I Need A Life, Constantly Thinking Of Village People & I'm A Failure / Gtbank Apologizes To Customers Over Network Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Failure? by oluade11: 4:09am On Oct 05, 2021
That you experienced it doesn't mean everyone must experience same.

Rather than making it a must that all you encounter and all that encounter you must feel your pain and trauma, you have to shield them and ensure they don't.

If you stand on the ground they must feel the pain you are a failure and have turned out wrong even if you are the President, Minister, Vice chancellor, Professor, ambassador, Chief Executive Officer or whatever.

You have not turned out right.

At Fob, our commitment is to see you fulfilled in life.

Yes, we help you live your dream and empower you to be your own boss.

For enquiry and registration, visit our website:

www.frrei.com

Fob, raising entrepreneurs.

Re: Are You A Failure? by Thepolo999(m): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2021
Inspiration.WORD!
Re: Are You A Failure? by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 15, 2021
Thanks for sharing

About the picture you shared on people who suffered and want others to also suffer, sadly I have seen that trait in some supposedly young people.

So bitterness is not exclusive to "senior citizens"

Thanks again

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Qatar Economic And Investment Forum / Drooshipping Suppliers Needed / Does Stoodaio Really Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.