Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Everything Will End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything Will End (481 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Will End by BossInternation(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Is there anything with a beginning that won't end?

We have however witnessed so many beginnings and seen their ends too...

We began schooling and ended in graduation and some expulsion...

We went on journeys and it ended when we arrived at our destinations,some however ended theirs on the road.

We have seen many movies and after many scenes / episodes it came to an end... ( Even Jumong ended)

It's a fact that everything will end...

In this thread, We'll be giving more details on THE END and how we must be prepared for it..
Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Everything Will End by BossInternation(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2021
It's amazing when I think and imagine that this whole world will come to an end...

How will all the good things of this beautiful world come to an end?
Beautiful cities?
Beautiful and Nice Cars?
Lovely and well designed houses?
Government and International Bodies?
Schools and Institutions?

All will come to an end?

Re: Everything Will End by BossInternation(m): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Heaven and Earth will Pass Away.
.hmmm
Re: Everything Will End by BossInternation(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Come to think about it...

Will all these lovely cars and the ones we see on the road come to an end one day?

Re: Everything Will End by BossInternation(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
Take a look at some lovely, well built and expensive houses around the world...

As I was checking up and downloading these houses, I kept asking myself , Is it really certain that all these nice houses will fade off one day?

Hmmmm...

Re: Everything Will End by BossInternation(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
More Fine Houses... I love fine houses.
But it's crystal clear that they will fizzle out some day.

Re: Everything Will End by BossInternation(m): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2021
A question begging for answers at this juncture is that: How will this END come?

How will Heaven and Earth pass away?
Re: Everything Will End by BossInternation(m): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
AN EVENT IS GOING TO HAPPEN

THAT'S RAPTURE...
Re: Everything Will End by BossInternation(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
BossInternation:
AN EVENT IS GOING TO HAPPEN

THAT'S RAPTURE...

Nobody knows when it will happen...

We are however told that it would be like a thief in the night... #sudden #unplanned for...

This is when the GOOD will be separated from the BAD..

Are you a GOOD?
or
Are you a BAD?

Hmmm
Re: Everything Will End by BossInternation(m): 7:35am On Oct 30, 2021
Let's take a look at the BADs that can make man unqualified for RAPTURE.

1. FORNICATION

Re: Everything Will End by paxonel(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2021
Lies! Lies! Lies!

Yes, it is truth that most things will end, but not everything or you aren't a bible student.

Luke 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob FOREVER; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Mark the word Forever.
So, it's not true that because somethings will have end therefore everything will have end

1 Like

Re: Everything Will End by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2021
The heavens and earth mentioned in that book isn't the literal heavens and earth but it's symbolic terms, for instance when you read the Bible book of Revelation 21:1~

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. KJV

Have you noticed the highlighted in red?

If you're taking the heavens and the earth literal how do you think the SEA will be missing without fishes in it? Will there be no more sea creatures?
So what you need now is the wisdom in that verse! undecided
Re: Everything Will End by Dtruthspeaker: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2021
BossInternation:
Is there anything with a beginning that won't end?

We have however witnessed so many beginnings and seen their ends too...

We began schooling and ended in graduation and some expulsion...

We went on journeys and it ended when we arrived at our destinations,some however ended theirs on the road.

We have seen many movies and after many scenes / episodes it came to an end... ( Even Jumong ended)

It's a fact that everything will end...

In this thread, We'll be giving more details on THE END and how we must be prepared for it..
Thank You.

Erm, I understand what you are saying but here are some Exceptions

1)God's Laws have No End.

2) Eternity/Forever has No End.

3) Eternal Life has No End!

1 Like

Re: Everything Will End by Dtruthspeaker: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The heavens and earth mentioned in that book isn't the literal heavens and earth but it's symbolic terms, for instance when you read the Bible book of Revelation 21:1~

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. KJV

Have you noticed the highlighted in red?

If you're taking the heavens and the earth literal how do you think the SEA will be missing without fishes in it? Will there be no more sea creatures?
So what you need now is the wisdom in that verse! undecided

grin Clearly, you do not know what it means to be Creator.

A knowledgeable person will tell you that just as God Chose to make the heavens and the earth the way He Did it in Genesis, definitely, this is a Change or Upgrade of A New Heaven and A New Earth.

Even man, too is going to be changed. Exactly as 1986 Camry is not the same as 2022 Camry.

That is the Power of A Creator.

So yeah, it is definitely literal as the Washing of the World in Genesis.

This time, Different Product, yet Same Name!

That's All!
Re: Everything Will End by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Clearly, you do not know what it means to be Creator.
A knowledgeable person will tell you that just as God Chose to make the heavens and the earth the way He Did it in Genesis, definitely, this is a Change or Upgrade of A New Heaven and A New Earth.
Even man, too is going to be changed. Exactly as 1986 Camry is not the same as 2022 Camry.
That is the Power of A Creator.
So yeah, it is definitely literal as the Washing of the World in Genesis.
This time, Different Product, yet Same Name!
That's All!

Well our own God promised that this earth will last forever:

He made his sanctuary as enduring as the heavens, Like the earth that he has established forever. Psalms 78:69

He has established the earth on its foundations; It will not be moved from its place forever and ever. Psalms 104:5

And Jehovah began to smell a pleasing aroma. So Jehovah said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground on man’s account, for the inclination of the heart of man is bad from his youth up; and never again will I strike down every living thing as I have done! Genesis 8:21

JEHOVAH our own God has spoken so anything we read that sounds contrary to his will must be symbolic! Isaiah 55:11
Re: Everything Will End by xproducer: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
The Holy Bible is consistent, harmonious.

The Glorious New Creation
For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create; For behold, I create Jerusalem as a rejoicing, And her people a joy." - Isaiah 65:17-18
Re: Everything Will End by orisa37: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
AS THE LORD PLEASE.
Re: Everything Will End by orisa37: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
WHEN THE TASK MASTER STOPS FIRING.
Re: Everything Will End by orisa37: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
AT THE BEHEST OF THE SUPREME SPIRIT.
Re: Everything Will End by luwiizy(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
When you tell those words ain't literal they come at you with guns and grenades.....

When you practice religion too much you become a fanatic
Re: Everything Will End by BossInternation(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2022
Do you commit sin daily?

Ask yourself
Re: Everything Will End by BossInternation(m): 3:17am On Oct 01, 2023
God loves you
Re: Everything Will End by BossInternation(m): 3:18am On Oct 01, 2023
No matter how grave your sin is, God can wash it off.
Yes! Completely off

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Real Jesus? / How a Winners Chapel Member Went To Hell. / Dynamics Of Soul Winning By Ken Macaulay - Free Chapters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.