Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / . (1349 Views)

How Many Times Do I Have To Play With My Bet9ja Bonus To Withdraw It? / Bet9ja Bonus Rollover Issue / Gamblers Have 48 Hours To Withdraw Their Money From Betting Companies Or Lose It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by EricSmallz(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Re: . by lilvicky68(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
You can't withdraw until you've staked a huge amount..

For 500 bonus you can only withdraw it..if you stake up to 10k..

So for 5k bonus the stake should be up to 100k before withdrawal can be made..
Check bonus fund in your account to see the process involved..
Re: . by Olaoluwa112(m): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
He should read the instructions on the bonus, some bet9ja bonuses require you to roll it over 3 times with minimum odd of 3.
What I do is whenever I'm given any bonus, I'll split it, like if I am credited with a bonus of #5 with a minimum of 3 odds, I'll stake 5 bets of 3 odds each with 1k, after that any of the best that wins I'll still split it stake it again, then roll it over with the same procedure.

Re: . by EricSmallz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
lilvicky68:
You can't withdraw until you've staked a huge amount..

For 500 bonus you can only withdraw it..if you stake up to 10k..

So for 5k bonus the stake should be up to 100k before withdrawal can be made..
Check bonus fund in your account to see the process involved..
So, if they give 5k bonus, he will need to win 100k with it and also use the 100k to play? I don't get
Re: . by EricSmallz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
He should read the instructions on the bonus, some bet9ja bonuses require you to roll it over 3 times with minimum odd of 3.
What I do is whenever I'm given any bonus, I'll split it, like if I am credited with a bonus of #5 with a minimum of 3 odds, I'll stake 5 bets of 3 odds each with 1k, after that any of the best that wins I'll still split it stake it again, then roll it over with the same procedure.

Okay, thanks for your analysis.
Meaning he needs to play with all his winnings 3 times with minimum of 3 odds?
Re: . by Olaoluwa112(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
EricSmallz:

Okay, thanks for your analysis.
Meaning he needs to play with all his winnings 3 times with minimum of 3 odds?

Let me first read the requirements for converting the bonus.
Re: . by EricSmallz(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Olaoluwa112:

Let me first read the requirements for converting the bonus.
Okay
Re: . by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:18am On Oct 07, 2021
EricSmallz:
Good day Nairalanders. A friend of mine told me he got bonus money of 5k in his Bet9ja account and he staked a bet with it and won 500k but he is unable to withdraw the money. Anybody with similar experience or who is able to withdraw?
Note; he said it once happened like that. He won 160k with bonus that was credited to his account and while he was struggling to withdraw it, the money was wiped off some days later
Play 3 odds with 10K from the bonus winnings, win or lose whatever is left is withdrawable
Re: . by EricSmallz(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

Play 3 odds with 10K from the bonus winnings, win or lose whatever is left is withdrawable

Oh, that simple? He has played more than 10k sha. It's still not withdrawable. Or, does the 10k has to be a single selection? Like, 1 ticket?
Re: . by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2021
EricSmallz:

Oh, that simple? He has played more than 10k sha. It's still not withdrawable. Or, does the 10k has to be a single selection? Like, 1 ticket?
go to new mobile, select the bonus (sport), scroll down and clivk redeem

1 Like

Re: . by SirbobbyDgreat: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Keep playing till that stuffs turns 100%.

Then click on the sport bonus on the first picture it would take you to that picture

I got the 5k too I use am play reach 20times over night before I could redeem it.

Note he has 7days from the day he got the 5k

(1) (Reply)

Data-action Replay Max Evo Edition / Ps3 For Sale @ The Cheapest Price You Can Ever Get. / Dino Crisis On Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.