Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Why Is It That Python Programming Is Too Simple To Learn? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Is It That Python Programming Is Too Simple To Learn? (607 Views)

Programming Is just Like Playing Football / Programming Is Not Fun And To Make It Fun / A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Python Programming Is Too Simple To Learn? by ahmthankgod(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hello, please i just want to know one of the top programming language python why is it different from other languages? i mean, i learn't c++ language and still learning and i thought that i should check python if it was difficult but eventually the oop language wasn't and it has a lot of uses so please i want to know why is it simple? Should i leave c++ and start learning python? Both has same features.
Re: Why Is It That Python Programming Is Too Simple To Learn? by usibengate(m): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
ahmthankgod:
Hello, please i just want to know one of the top programming language python why is it different from other languages? i mean, i learn't c++ language and still learning and i thought that i should check python if it was difficult but eventually the oop language wasn't and it has a lot of uses so please i want to know why is it simple? Should i leave c++ and start learning python? Both has same features.

I want to learn, will you offer to help in anyway please?
Re: Why Is It That Python Programming Is Too Simple To Learn? by airsaylongcome: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Are you new into computing/programming?

Python is a loosely typed language. Not a fan of it as I'm from the school of using strongly typed languages with variables with their types declared ahead before being used
Re: Why Is It That Python Programming Is Too Simple To Learn? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
What's your end goals?

ahmthankgod:
Re: Why Is It That Python Programming Is Too Simple To Learn? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
Is it your goal to learn a language just because it's difficult?

Maybe you should try assembly language.

ahmthankgod:
Re: Why Is It That Python Programming Is Too Simple To Learn? by airsaylongcome: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Is it your goal to learn a language just because it's difficult?

Maybe you should try assembly language.

Assembly isn't difficult na. Try Machine language
Re: Why Is It That Python Programming Is Too Simple To Learn? by shantti(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
I learnt c++ for 3 and half years. Just becos I did not program for a year, I totally forgot everything. I went back only to discover that so many concept have been introduced.(c++11, c++17 and so on) and have been used to replace existing syntaxes. The compiler I was using wasn't backward compatible. I felt so lost that I had to quit.
Re: Why Is It That Python Programming Is Too Simple To Learn? by ahmthankgod(m): 5:07am On Oct 09, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Assembly isn't difficult na. Try Machine language
I prefer learning assembly than machine language
Re: Why Is It That Python Programming Is Too Simple To Learn? by ahmthankgod(m): 5:37am On Oct 09, 2021
shantti:
I learnt c++ for 3 and half years. Just becos I did not program for a year, I totally forgot everything. I went back only to discover that so many concept have been introduced.(c++11, c++17 and so on) and have been used to replace existing syntaxes. The compiler I was using wasn't backward compatible. I felt so lost that I had to quit.
It doesn't mean that 2 or more versions are introduced means that you should backdown they are still cool stuff waiting.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Python Programming Is Too Simple To Learn? by Karleb(m): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2021
Python syntax is simple, they say.

If you try to build something with it, you'd still face the same or similar bugs a developer using Javascript or PHP would face.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Python Programming Is Too Simple To Learn? by ahmthankgod(m): 7:49am On Oct 09, 2021
Karleb:
Python syntax is simple, they say.

If you try to build something with it, you'd still face the same or similar bugs a developer using Javascript or PHP would face.
Hmmm...
Re: Why Is It That Python Programming Is Too Simple To Learn? by dauddy97(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2021
Just python syntax that's simple and I will say, it's easy to learn.

You can also use Python to build simple app and still find it tasking just like other languages.
Re: Why Is It That Python Programming Is Too Simple To Learn? by Alicia1(f): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2021
according to its creator, python is designed to be fun intended, he Even named it python after a British comedy group... Wikipedia is your friend too

(1) (Reply)

Diffrence Between Coder, Programmer And Developer / Java For Beginners Part 2 / Industrial Training Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.