Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

Please I Need Your Idea - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Your Idea (226 Views)

Battle Of The Minds: Turn Your Idea Into A Reality / Your Idea. / Your Idea Is Not Unique. Your Ideology Is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Idea by henrybomb(m): 6:48am On Oct 09, 2021
I got this job invite for a role of a bank teller which will take on Monday next week.
I want to find out if there will be age restriction in any form because I don’t know what to expect because it will break my heart if they come up with age restriction.
Below are the pictures where I saw the job vacancy and the job invite too..please help me clarify if there will be age restriction because it wasn’t stated there

Re: Please I Need Your Idea by advanceDNA: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2021
henrybomb:
I got this job invite for a role of a bank teller which will take on Monday next week.
I want to find out if there will be age restriction in any form because I don’t know what to expect because it will break my heart if they come up with age restriction.
Below are the pictures where I saw the job vacancy and the job invite too..please help me clarify if there will be age restriction because it wasn’t stated there

Lat I checked ...ICS usually ask for 28years and below for bank teller job...they could accept you if you are over 30 and crossing from one bank to another bank
Re: Please I Need Your Idea by henrybomb(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

Lat I checked ...ICS usually ask for 28years and below for bank teller job...they could accept you if you are over 30 and crossing from one bank to another bank
Thanks for the update
I just hope they will consider me anyways because I will be 32 this year

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Jinkola Farms At Ibeju Lekki? / Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Attention. Kindly Read / 35/40ton Trucks Needed For A 6 Months Contract Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.