Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (1804 Views)

Nigerian Embassies In Romania, Hungary Receive Over 200 Nigerians From Ukraine / Why Do Nigerian Embassies Employ Foreigners / How Much Is Canada Visa Fee In Nigeria 2018? – Check Out Visa Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Bola146(f): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
cry
Re: . by Untainted007: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
sad
Re: . by Depressed101: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
True
Re: . by BluelightHotel: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
It’s a complete scheme designed by the white supremacy to scam people of colour.

4 Likes

Re: . by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
BluelightHotel:
It’s a complete scheme designed by the white supremacy to scam people of colour.

Hmmm you’re right.
Re: . by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:
All embassies should refund visa fee after a visa denial because it is called “visa fee” (it is the fee you pay to get a visa) but since you’re refused, you should be refunded.

For example few years back, you only submit your documents at the Turkish embassy, then upon approval you will be requested to come with your visa fee and pick your passport. But now they have changed too.

All these embassies are just here for our visa fee knowing fully well they won’t give you nada. Because they know we Africans are desperate.

Imagine issuing 5 visas out of 100 applicants shocked shocked

Chaii Africans don suffer oo cry cry anyways it’s not their fault let’s blame our leaders that make the country unlivable for us.

My people what is your take on this?
so how will they pay admin costs
Re: . by Wazzaowner(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
ednut1:

Since the admin don't want to issue visa to applicants, they don't deserve to be paid.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Bifwoli: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
BluelightHotel:
So you mean the Chinese ,Ukrainians ,Maltese and Ecuadorians who come to USA are being scammed too? People of color, my foot.
Re: . by ednut1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wazzaowner:

Since the admin don't want to issue visa to applicants, they don't deserve to be paid.
how does this even make sense
Re: . by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
ednut1:

They should pay through the amount of visa applications they issue,… except those who applied with false documents.
Re: . by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wazzaowner:

Thank you my brother
Re: . by ednut1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

They should pay through the amount of visa applications they issue,… except those who applied with false documents.
you are not making sense. If you fail waec or jamb do they refund you

3 Likes

Re: . by VEXT: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
ednut1:

You again..Because you Dan japa..you go dey misyarn any how..
Re: . by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
ednut1:

Bro if you fail waec that’s clearly understandable but I’m talking of situations where people are rejected without tangible reasons.

1 Like

Re: . by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
VEXT:

No mind the bros
Re: . by ednut1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
VEXT:

get off my mention
Re: . by ednut1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

Bro if you fail waec that’s clearly understandable but I’m talking of situations where people are rejected without tangible reasons.
you applied they didn’t force you. No be by force na

1 Like

Re: . by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
ednut1:
you applied they didn’t force you. No be by force na

Lol bros it seems you’ve worked at the embassy before cheesy
Re: . by VEXT: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
ednut1:
get off my mention

U r a fuckin hypocrite,who hate seeing his fellow countrymen prosper...
Re: . by ednut1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
VEXT:

U r a fuckin hypocrite,who hate seeing his fellow countrymen prosper...
last time i will reply you. Nigeria charges visa fees too, Nigeria charges a whole lot of money for forms with no guarantee to success e.g jamb, post jamb, govt employment application etc. Stop wailing
Re: . by iretiogo1: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wazzaowner:

did they ask you to come and apply for visa
Re: . by VEXT: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
ednut1:
last time i will reply you. Nigeria charges visa fees too, Nigeria charges a whole lot of money for forms with no guarantee to success e.g jamb, post jamb, govt employment application etc. Stop wailing
. tongue
Re: . by feelgoodstuffs(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
ednut1:

We know Nigeria is a scam before, it is no news to us.
Re: . by Nozino: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bifwoli:
So you mean the Chinese ,Ukrainians ,Maltese and Ecuadorians who come to USA are being scammed too? People of color, my foot.

Malta is a visa free country to the US.

1 Like

Re: . by OsiEnterprise4: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Am in support, all embassy should be returning visa fee, after visa refusal

1 Like

Re: . by Lizzer: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
I think most of these countries just open their embassies here to extort money from us in the name of visa.
Our Government needs to look into this. Is not fair.
feelgoodstuffs:
All embassies should refund visa fee after a visa denial because it is called “visa fee” (it is the fee you pay to get a visa) but since you’re refused, you should be refunded.

For example few years back, you only submit your documents at the Turkish embassy, then upon approval you will be requested to come with your visa fee and pick your passport. But now they have changed too.

All these embassies are just here for our visa fee knowing fully well they won’t give you nada. Because they know we Africans are desperate.

Imagine issuing 5 visas out of 100 applicants shocked shocked

Chaii Africans don suffer oo cry cry anyways it’s not their fault let’s blame our leaders that make the country unlivable for us.

My people what is your take on this?

1 Like

Re: . by Lizzer: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
They should be paid from the money they generated from issued visas, that way they don't have any option than to grant people visa.
Is either they grant visa or deny and return the visa fee simple.
ednut1:

1 Like

Re: . by Lizzer: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Gbam!!!!!
feelgoodstuffs:

Re: . by Lizzer: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Abeg this Malta dey under Schengen. e be like say i go try that side...
Nozino:

Malta is a visa free country to the US.
Re: . by sevule(m): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
This post makes absolutely no sense.
Embassies all over the world charge visa fees to cover their running costs. If the Embassy does NOT process your visa application then they need to refund your visa fee plain and simple. If they processed your application, then they have rendered the service that you paid for.

Like someone else said, do you get a refund from WAEC if you do not get all A's in your subjects?
Re: . by Btaipei(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
Especially all this embassies that runs submission centers,(vhf)many agents are using it to scam people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dv2009 / 8 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On An Aeropllane / Getting Hong Kong Visa From Nigeria With Work Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.