Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Software Developer Looking For A Partner For A Unique Fintech Or App Idea - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Software Developer Looking For A Partner For A Unique Fintech Or App Idea (572 Views)

What Are The Fintech Or Commerce Related Problems You Face Regularly?? / Get A Website Or App At Affordable/discount Rates / Logistics Partner For An Ecommerce Site Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Developer Looking For A Partner For A Unique Fintech Or App Idea by coder1205: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hi,
We are a team of 3 developers. Backend, frontend and Fullstack. We are based in Europe (London & Warsaw). we are ex-google, nokia and HSBC employees and we are looking for more challenges besides the 9-5 route.

At the moment, we are looking for more challenges and looking to solve everyday problems people face with Fintech, Commerce or everyday consumer technologies in West Africa. Since we do not live locally and therefore, it is difficult for us to know the problems faced and be able to come up with a great and untapped idea.

At the moment, we are looking for a motivated individual with a well researched idea which is scalable to join our team. This idea has to be something which can sell, which helps to solve an everyday problem, which is unique and not a lot of other startups have been able to solve it yet.

We are looking for someone who can work with us full time in developing this startup/ idea. Since we do not live locally, this person can be our trusted eyes and ears. We are willing to sign Non disclosures and partnership agreements

Feel free to send your interests to my email: cleancode1205@gmail.com

Kind Regards,
Re: Software Developer Looking For A Partner For A Unique Fintech Or App Idea by verybadmouth(m): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
coder1205:
Hi,
We are a team of 3 developers. Backend, frontend and Fullstack. We are based in Europe (London & Warsaw). we are ex-google, nokia and HSBC employees and we are looking for more challenges besides the 9-5 route.

At the moment, we are looking for more challenges and looking to solve everyday problems people face with Fintech, Commerce or everyday consumer technologies in West Africa. Since we do not live locally and therefore, it is difficult for us to know the problems faced and be able to come up with a great and untapped idea.

At the moment, we are looking for a motivated individual with a well researched idea which is scalable to join our team. This idea has to be something which can sell, which helps to solve an everyday problem, which is unique and not a lot of other startups have been able to solve it yet.

We are looking for someone who can work with us full time in developing this startup/ idea. Since we do not live locally, this person can be our trusted eyes and ears. We are willing to sign Non disclosures and partnership agreements

Feel free to send your interests to my email: cleancode1205@gmail.com

Kind Regards,
I'm a Java mobile app developer also with experience in PHP and laravel.
I share similar ideas with you but I'm kind of skeptical about you knowing that you just opened an account on nairaland today.
Scammers are everywhere ooo.
Email is udmgok@gmail.com
Re: Software Developer Looking For A Partner For A Unique Fintech Or App Idea by Olayoo: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Really. Looks weird.
Well I have one that will work. And I'm 100 percent sure about it. But. Like verybadmouth said. U just opened your account today and considering the state of the country, we need to shine our eyes

1 Like

Re: Software Developer Looking For A Partner For A Unique Fintech Or App Idea by coder1205: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2021
Hi Guys,
Thanks for your response and interests. Like I said on my post, I DO NOT LIVE IN NIGERIA, therefore, I have never used Nairaland before. Thanks
Re: Software Developer Looking For A Partner For A Unique Fintech Or App Idea by spdrocket: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
I recently wrote a guide on how to create a fintech startup: 6 steps to create a fast-growing product.
You will learn the following:

What lies behind starting a FinTech startup,
Steps to creating a resilient FinTech startup,
How to form a top-notch app development team,
How the development process of the FinTech app looks like

If you are interested in this guide you can read more about how to build a fintech startup here
https://spdload.com/blog/how-to-start-a-fintech-startup/
Re: Software Developer Looking For A Partner For A Unique Fintech Or App Idea by coder1205: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Thanks for the detailed article. Very well said. At the moment, I do not know the everyday problems or difficulties people face with everyday transactions or payments or what can be improved upon as I do not live there. I have a great experience in the space from working for several companies as also my team. At the moment we are shopping for a good idea which we can validate and if its something that is feasible, then we can start to build.
Re: Software Developer Looking For A Partner For A Unique Fintech Or App Idea by coder1205: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Olayoo:
Really. Looks weird.
Well I have one that will work. And I'm 100 percent sure about it. But. Like verybadmouth said. U just opened your account today and considering the state of the country, we need to shine our eyes

Thanks for mentioning your concerns but I am only looking for someone with a good idea thats scalable. Thats all we are looking for. Nothing more.
Re: Software Developer Looking For A Partner For A Unique Fintech Or App Idea by coder1205: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
verybadmouth:

I'm a Java mobile app developer also with experience in PHP and laravel.
I share similar ideas with you but I'm kind of skeptical about you knowing that you just opened an account on nairaland today.
Scammers are everywhere ooo.
Email is udmgok@gmail.com

I have dropped you an email. Did you receive? Thanks
Re: Software Developer Looking For A Partner For A Unique Fintech Or App Idea by coder1205: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2021
coder1205:

Thanks for mentioning your concerns but I am only looking for someone with a good idea thats scalable. Thats all we are looking for. Nothing more.

Can you pitch your ideas to me? If it is good enough, we can do some validation within the next 2 weeks and if it is good enough, we can start creating wireframes and begin pitching to investors in my network. I am looking for someone motivated and enthusiastic. Thanks
Re: Software Developer Looking For A Partner For A Unique Fintech Or App Idea by coder1205: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2021
Olayoo:
Really. Looks weird.

Can you pitch your ideas to me? If it is good enough, we can do some validation within the next 2 weeks and if it is good enough, we can start creating wireframes and begin pitching to investors in my network. I am looking for someone motivated and enthusiastic. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Blogs Index / Self Poison That Kills And Divide Nigerians / Top 15 Highest Paid Presidents In Africa 2022, No 1 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.