Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,369 members, 7,868,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

The Time To Repent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Time To Repent (90 Views)

What's That Thing Said By The Preacher That Compelled You To Repent? / Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Time To Repent by jonatoye(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The Time to Repent

WORD FOR TODAY
There is no better time to repent than when you have a discovery of wrongdoing. The expectation of God for you is to repent each time you know you have sinned!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord" (Acts 3:19 NIV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Each time you find yourself falling in sin or get trapped in wrongdoing; it is not for you to continue in it but to repent from it. Humility demands that you acknowledge your sin and turn from doing it. God will only wipe out your sins if you truly repent.

Do not postpone the day of repentance to the future; it is a wonderful privilege to know that something is not right about your deeds. The refreshment your soul required for a successful walk with God on earth will only happen if you repent from your evil ways. Stop making excuses for committing sins; repentance is what God requires. Until you repent the work of the cross is in vain in your life.

+ Have you repented from your sins?

Lord! I receive the grace to repent from my sins in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
The essence of the redemption of mankind through Christ Jesus is for all men to come to repentance!!!

Have a Refreshed Thursday!!!
Re: The Time To Repent by SSIPON(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2021
The time to repent is never :x
Re: The Time To Repent by Franzinni: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2021
Brother repentance is not the right thing to preach ...let me explain..

You see the repentance is a destination that once reached people don't know whatwhat next to do and as life keeps on going, they wear it as a badge to show each other I am born again while still living a life of filth and hiding amidst the herd ...

A better approach is to preach righteousness which is a journey a tremendous journey which the reward and destination is salvation ...

The modern day church dangles destination in front of the people and forgets it is a journey and you can't take a step without righteousness.

Have a blessed day and may the good God be the wind in your sail. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Part 8. / Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Part 14. / Be Established

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.